- My 1wk old GT Silver/Espresso C4S photoshoot -

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 01:17 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fester
Thought, I should add few more shots from different angles...MDC's hard work is paying off here
My oh my it certainly does make ya want to get in your car and just drive!
Not to mention it's nice to know that while doing it... you're looking gooooood!

Old 02-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
My oh my it certainly does make ya want to get in your car and just drive!
Not to mention it's nice to know that while doing it... you're looking gooooood!
You're correct my friend... on looking good part good thing I blurred myself....don't know what the deal is but I did that anyway...

Old 02-06-2013, 01:29 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
You're correct my friend... on looking good part good thing I blurred myself....don't know what the deal is but I did that anyway...
And here I was thinking you just had a really smooth complexion!

Old 02-06-2013, 09:36 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Mr. MDC. Worth every second and every penny
Does that mean you are going to send me a bag of cash? I need money to get a 4S now that I seen how good that look

Or maybe one of Sid's "talent" ?

Old 02-06-2013, 12:00 PM
EnriqueCK is on a distinguished road
Congrats, it looks amazing!! Quick question, did you have the lowers and mirrors painted from the factory?

Old 02-06-2013, 01:37 PM
iLeo is on a distinguished road
Dude, great car, great photos!

May I ask you a favor, could you post some higher res. photos that I can use as wallpapers for my laptop?
1440 X 900 px to be specific

Old 02-06-2013, 04:44 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
And here I was thinking you just had a really smooth complexion!
I didn't pay much attention to his complexion, but the complexion of his C4S is just... sexy.

Old 02-06-2013, 07:38 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
The C4S looks wider than it is.....you can even see how the rear wheels are more concave than the standard S wheels in the same design. Love it!

Old 02-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EnriqueCK
Congrats, it looks amazing!! Quick question, did you have the lowers and mirrors painted from the factory?
Hi EnriqueCK, Thanks.

Yes, I did get it painted from factory. Info below:

Code: DAR Description: Exterior package painted Price: 1,710.00

Cheers!

Last edited by Fester; 02-06-2013 at 09:14 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by rossii
The C4S looks wider than it is.....you can even see how the rear wheels are more concave than the standard S wheels in the same design. Love it!
Thanks. Are the Carrera classic wheels different than the C2S?

I thought the wheels are the same but it takes the bigger tires (C4S: 306's vs. C2S: 295??)

Old 02-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by iLeo
Dude, great car, great photos!

May I ask you a favor, could you post some higher res. photos that I can use as wallpapers for my laptop?
1440 X 900 px to be specific
Sure. Let me know which ones you need and I'll email the high res to you. PM me. Cheers!

Old 02-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Schunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to allSchunmd is a name known to all
Here're some of the shots of my 991-4S, acquired a week ago...it's everything I expected, and a LOT more!! (photo-shoot courtesy of fellow 6SO member "MDC" !!)
Awesome photos!

It's beautiful! Enjoy!

Old 02-07-2013, 10:00 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
Thanks. Are the Carrera classic wheels different than the C2S?

I thought the wheels are the same but it takes the bigger tires (C4S: 306's vs. C2S: 295??)
I have a C4S and an S in the showroom and I swear the C4S rear wheels are more concave.....its odd. However, specs say otherwise.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:39 PM
TOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really nice
Fester-congrats car is beautiful!! Rossii not sure if it makes a difference in the concavity of the appearance but Fester does have 5mm spacers on his car.

Old 02-08-2013, 05:55 AM
brianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond reputebrianja has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rossii
I have a C4S and an S in the showroom and I swear the C4S rear wheels are more concave.....its odd. However, specs say otherwise.
When I was researching a second set of Platinum Carrera S wheels for my C4S we found that the C4S wheels have a different offset than the C2S wheels. Perhaps that explains the difference in concavity, though I would have expected them to just make the change at the hub, leaving the profile of the wheel the same.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: - My 1wk old GT Silver/Espresso C4S photoshoot -