Insurance Monitoring

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 09:42 AM
gleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to behold
Insurance Monitoring

I was going through an insurance review of all my different policies this week with my agent and he mentioned a device that tracks your driving stas/behavior and sends the data to the insurance company. Depending on the stats, you may get a discount.

Since I track my car, I cannot imagine what the data would show!

http://www.allstate.com/drive-wise.aspx

Too much big brother for my tastes. I passed

Old 04-13-2013, 10:01 AM
carsrmyvice will become famous soon enoughcarsrmyvice will become famous soon enough
I was going to say don't tell me this guy is going to ask if this is a good idea haha It would be to do it if your were filthy rich and just drive around like senna for a few weeks and see what happens to your rates.

Old 04-13-2013, 10:03 AM
gleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to beholdgleek48 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by carsrmyvice
I was going to say don't tell me this guy is going to ask if this is a good idea haha It would be to do it if your were filthy rich and just drive around like senna for a few weeks and see what happens to your rates.

We also have a Honda Odyssey (minivan) and a modded Jeep Wrangler (that can't really go that fast) and that thought passed my mind. Unfortunately, got a ticket for 94 in the van!

Last edited by gleek48; 04-13-2013 at 10:07 AM. Reason: added text