"The boy" unhappy about not riding in the 991

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 09:01 AM
998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of
"The boy" unhappy about not riding in the 991

Instead of completely hijacking MS_ATL’s thread I decided to open my own. He was taking pictures of his son’s VW and his 991.

Well, my son does not have a VW. He does have a killer pink hand me down electric car from his sister. But the kid has style. Not even two yet and he gets really upset when we have to drive anything but the 991.

Marc

Old 04-29-2013, 09:04 AM
Team Plutonium is a jewel in the roughTeam Plutonium is a jewel in the roughTeam Plutonium is a jewel in the rough

Old 04-29-2013, 06:45 PM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
Nice!!!

If my four year old tried that I would have a dent in the side of my car

Old 04-30-2013, 01:38 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Ha ha, time to get him one of these:

Attached Images  
Old 04-30-2013, 06:31 AM
CarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud ofCarreraPete has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MishaDesigns
Ha ha, time to get him one of these:

Brilliant solution!

Old 04-30-2013, 08:54 AM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 998M
Instead of completely hijacking MS_ATL’s thread I decided to open my own. He was taking pictures of his son’s VW and his 991.
Well, my son does not have a VW. He does have a killer pink hand me down electric car from his sister. But the kid has style. Not even two yet and he gets really upset when we have to drive anything but the 991.

Marc
No worries Marc, you would not have hijacked the thread
I like your video a lot!!! My 17 year old (kid #1) may be driving the VW, but my 2 year old (kid #4) is also driving his sister's electric Escalade (we got it in black initially thinking we could more easily re-use it).
I took him for a ride the other day and he played with the PSE button the whole time. He totally loved it!
That just tells me we all are big kids with big toys!

PS: You can show the following video to your boy. Mine loves it and keeps saying his name when he sees the little kid in the car and 'Dad' when Richard Lietz shows up. Good kid

Last edited by SM_ATL; 04-30-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:02 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
^ Even though I've seen this video a bunch of times, I still love it every time

Old 04-30-2013, 10:28 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
That is just awesome!

Kid is going to grow up and think everybody can just merge with traffic 3 secs... Until he drives something else.