New Console Button instead of blanks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 01:03 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Met with Darren for breakfast. He brought my stickers. This is too funny and I am not telling any passenger about them. I am just going to see if anyone notices

Attached Images  
Old 07-02-2013, 07:18 PM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
Originally Posted by rnl
Met with Darren for breakfast. He brought my stickers. This is too funny and I am not telling any passenger about them. I am just going to see if anyone notices
so any of second set of ideas interesting to you?

Old 07-03-2013, 06:39 AM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by trysixty
so any of second set of ideas interesting to you?
not yet...

Old 07-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Rapture1 is on a distinguished road
Could go more of the Bond route, Oil Slick, Tire Slasher's, etc.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:50 PM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Rapture1
Could go more of the Bond route, Oil Slick, Tire Slasher's, etc.
this was the ideas for another set........

I'm pretty much "Bond out". I have two more buttons I can cover (spoiler up and that stupid EPA engine on off button), so looking for something other than weapons or wife PITA button.

Attached Images  
Old 07-08-2013, 12:27 PM
bgp
bgp is on a distinguished road
Decals for the blank console buttons

Hey Everybody,
We've been working with a member on here to develop some decals for the blank buttons on the Porsche 991 console, so if you want to order them let me know and we can get it out to you ASAP! Here's the info:

http://www.bgprinting.net/images/Decals_Porsche991.jpg

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Decals_Porsche991.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	258193  
Old 10-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Yer_man is on a distinguished road
I have two more buttons I can cover (spoiler up and that stupid EPA engine on off button), so looking for something other than weapons or wife PITA button.
How about a "VIBRATOR" button?

Old 10-30-2013, 08:29 PM
Did u see the second set? There wasn't much interest in these to my surprise. With regards to vibrator..... I assume this decal would be located on passenger side for females. Have a preferred design and size in mind?

Old 07-01-2014, 11:17 AM
bgp
bgp is on a distinguished road
Sorry for the delay in getting our online ordering together, but we're finally offering these decals on eBay! We'll probably be adding new designs later, but for now we've got the original set on there, here's the link to the listing: http://r.ebay.com/gwa5ZY

Old 07-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Grunty will become famous soon enough
I must have the eject one. 50 bones is rather steep for stickers, however.

Old 07-01-2014, 02:04 PM
although there wasnt much interest in the "straw man" second set i posted (except for person who wanted a vibrator).......see if any of these might be of interest down the road.

your first set has been fun, but need to have some new conversation buttons......

being politically correct i have included the male search button (drcollie would be mad if i didnt)

Name:	SET2a_zps13077e9a.jpg
Views:	9458
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	393445  
Old 07-03-2014, 08:49 AM
scatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond repute
Trysixty.. one thing I noticed that was weird........ your PSE and Autostart buttons on the console are reversed from mine. I have exactly the same buttons/features (except uh your enhancements) except the roof controls

Did you swap them somehow or is that just how it came?

Last edited by scatkins; 07-03-2014 at 08:52 AM.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:14 AM

are you sure?

the decal set from bg printing includes both left and right side decals so you can have it either way with the blanks. right now i can also cover the spoiler up and the autostart/stop button since both are useless.........dont think ill put a vibrator icon on any of the buttons though maybe a "shake a tail feather" ???

Name:	image3_zps9b8e6c52.jpeg
Views:	16070
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	394049  

Last edited by trysixty; 07-03-2014 at 09:17 AM.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:26 AM
scatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond repute

are you sure?

the decal set from bg printing includes both left and right side decals so you can have it either way with the blanks. right now i can also cover the spoiler up and the autostart/stop button since both are useless.........dont think ill put a vibrator icon on any of the buttons though maybe a "shake a tail feather" ???
Yeah, on the autostart and PSE.. I went and looked.... go figure..

Old 07-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Cheekymonkeyman is on a distinguished road
I'm same as scatkins!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Console Button instead of blanks