New Vendor Intro Chadwicks Triple Play

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 10:53 AM
CarreraS737 will become famous soon enoughCarreraS737 will become famous soon enough
Getting ready to go waterless, and trying to find the best options.

How does Tripleplay differ from some of the other products available. Was going to go with Griot garage products. Pretty extensive catalogue. Triple play seems to be primarily focused on waterless washing/waxing. I am currently spending serious dollars for professional detailing (clay, light polish, sealer, and interior protectant) and want to shift to something less pricey but effective that I can do myself.

Does your Triple play serve as an "in between" wax/sealant application, or does it replace the need all together?

Do you have, or recommend any interior leather care products?

Thanks

Old 10-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Former Vendor
Chadwick's is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CarreraS737
Getting ready to go waterless, and trying to find the best options.

How does Tripleplay differ from some of the other products available. Was going to go with Griot garage products. Pretty extensive catalogue. Triple play seems to be primarily focused on waterless washing/waxing. I am currently spending serious dollars for professional detailing (clay, light polish, sealer, and interior protectant) and want to shift to something less pricey but effective that I can do myself.

Does your Triple play serve as an "in between" wax/sealant application, or does it replace the need all together?

Do you have, or recommend any interior leather care products?

Thanks
Triple Play was developed to replace ALL your detailing needs and should be all you will ever need....It's difficult to compare against others since most products do only one of the 3 things Triple Play does...Triple Play will also handle all of your interior needs as well....There was an extensive write up in the detailing section by one of your members....I know he covered Triple Play vs. some others out there....if you would like to spend some time on the phone please don't hesitate....Best Neil 561-267-0500