New Vendor Intro Chadwicks Triple Play

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 12:09 PM
Former Vendor
Chadwick's is on a distinguished road
New Vendor Intro Chadwicks Triple Play

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my company.
I'm Neil Chadwick owner of Chadwick's Triple Play, I live in Palm Beach Gardens, FL..

I have been a professional detailer and "car guy" for 46 years. I have developed a product and system for achieving show quality results in a 1/3 the time of conventional methods.
Chadwick's Triple Play has been used on over $500 Million worth of cars to date.It is used exclusively by Lamborghini Palm Beach for over 3 1/2 years on all their cars.We have 2 concours winners, one in Boca Raton 2012 and one recently in Pebble Beach 2013 and numerous NCRS winners.The owner of NPD(National Parts Depot) choose to use Chadwick's Triple Play on his Henry Ford Lincoln in Pebble Beach and at The Mustang Grand Nationals in Orlando on his 79 original Mustang Pace Car.

I have a wealth of knowledge to share along with my insight and wisdom in the detailing business.Don't hesitate to ask, I'll be glad to help

Chadwick's Triple Play is proudly made in the USA....

Step into the 21st Century and "Chadwick" your car

www.chadwickstripleplay.com

Best Neil

Old 09-17-2013, 06:17 PM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Welcome.

Old 09-18-2013, 07:29 AM
littlebear is on a distinguished road
has anyone used this product?

Old 09-18-2013, 06:16 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
They're claiming NO wash before applying! Really?.... even if the car is dirty? anyone risked that?.....hmmmmm

Old 09-19-2013, 07:21 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Haku
They're claiming NO wash before applying! Really?.... even if the car is dirty? anyone risked that?.....hmmmmm
I understand your concerns...I'll put you at ease...Chadwick's Triple Play is a liquid just like soap and water so your not using a "dry" method on your car...Water has chemicals and minerals/soap has alkalinity and PH...together they strip the finish off your car plus the soap method which is designed to "float" the dirt off is actually very abrasive....Chadwick's is slick and actually encapsulates and softens/releases the abrasive dirt...Chadwick's has been used and tested on over $500,000 million worth of cars to date as well as it's been used exclusively at Lamborghini Palm Beach for over 3 1/2 years on all their cars....check out my site www.chadwickstripleplay.com read the testimonials, watch the videos...after 46 years of detailing cars and putting my reputation on the line daily I would never put my name on a bottle or products that didn't live up to the standard I worked so hard to obtain...Thanks so much for your post...don't hesitate if you have any other questions or concerns....Best Neil

Old 09-26-2013, 04:02 PM
billco is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by littlebear
has anyone used this product?
Well, here goes.
Let me start by saying I have no financial or other interest in this company or its products. I did talk to Neil on the phone before ordering what he calls the "Triple Play Kit" (I think that's what it's called). I ordered the product on Sept 17th and it arrived on the 25th. (8 days, Florida to Calif.)

I will admit I didn't have the guts to start on my Porsche so I started with my SUV instead. I had washed the SUV about a week ago and just returned from a road trip in the Sierras where it was raining cats and dogs. You know what a car looks like after such a trip. Kind of a "film" all over the car. Anyway, I would say the car was pretty dirty.

Chadwick recommends that you NOT wash the car before applying his product unless you have heavy dirt (like some of you Cyenne owners get after a long day of "off roading" ) So, I simply sprayed the product on the "dry" car and wiped it off. I must say I had NO sensation at any time that I might be doing damage to the paint. The car felt wet throughout the entire process. After the application and removal, I then followed the recommendations and used Chadwick's "Buffer Block" to remove any remaining gunk that survived the initial cleaning process. At first, it didn't work until I realized I was using the wrong side of the pad. (READ THE INSTRUCTION). When I turned the pad over and used the rubberized side, it removed all the small pits as well as clay would. In fact, I had some of Zaino's clay and used it in an alternating fashion over the car. Each product worked well once I found the correct side of the pad.

Overall, the product was easy to use, and the car looks great (I did the Porsche as well). I'll admit this is not a scientific test. I don't have a high powered light to check for swirls but it looks perfect under fluorescent lights and I pulled it out of the garage and into the direct sunlight and can see NO signs of spider webs or swirl marks. The paint is "GT Silver," (metallic) so it maybe more forgiving than flat, dark colors, but I have a hunch this process will be, no more, and perhaps even less damaging to vehicle paint, than conventional washing. I know that some have referred to this process as "Dry" washing, but you are actually never touching dry paint with this system.

One man's opinion. Hope it helps.

Billy C.

Old 09-26-2013, 04:35 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Possibly to post pics?

Old 09-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by PorscheCrazy
Possibly to post pics?
This is a product for cleaning your car. In my opinion, there is nothing that would show up particularly in a photo. If you are caring for your Porsche with any of the fine products on the market, I don't think this process will make it look better necessarily. It is an easy process that will keep your car looking great. They don't claim to make your car look better than Zaino or Meguiar's per se.

Old 09-26-2013, 05:00 PM
ale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to all
I ordered it two days ago. The package is on its way, and I think I'll get it tomorrow...

I will post my review of the product as soon as I'm done cleaning the cars. I will start with the Q7 roof, in case something goes wrong

Old 09-26-2013, 05:25 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by billco
This is a product for cleaning your car. In my opinion, there is nothing that would show up particularly in a photo. If you are caring for your Porsche with any of the fine products on the market, I don't think this process will make it look better necessarily. It is an easy process that will keep your car looking great. They don't claim to make your car look better than Zaino or Meguiar's per se.
Bill...Thanks for the honest writeup....Totally appreciated.....Chadwick's Triple Play has been on the market for almost 5 years with Lamborghini Palm Beach exclusively using it on all their cars for over 3 1/2 years....it has been proven and tested on over $500 million worth of cars....if anyone is interested in seeing pics go to my website....every car on their is legitimately "Chadwick'd"... www.chadwickstripleplay.com Thanks again Bill for your support...Best Neil

Old 09-26-2013, 07:23 PM
"tested on over $500 million worth of cars"

Make that $500 million, $108,000 worth

Old 09-27-2013, 05:43 AM
CarAholic will become famous soon enoughCarAholic will become famous soon enough
I might have to try this

Old 09-27-2013, 07:12 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
If I knew this post was here I would not have posted my review under the DETAILING section ;( No matter - Here is a link to my review of Triple Play - https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ver-again.html

I used tripleplay last weekend on my Cayenne and sons Boxster - Check my post above for my full review, but in short, this is definitely my new go-to whenever I need to wash anything in my garage. I only ever hand wash so going at it with no bucket and soap was a bit odd. That paradigm is busted for me as this was much easier to work with and had far better results. Paint feels really smooth when done (almost like you clayed), deep shine and no finger prints. Silver is not really a great color to see depth, but its super evident on my sons red boxster. I also went at my wifes neglected black infinity, which REALLY showed how well this stuff works. I did have an op to speak with Neil (see the post as to why) and I will second that the dude is bang-on with this approach.

Neil - if your seeing this, thanks again for the education and awesome product. Hey and, why does everything in the kit smell like a fruit basket????

Heres some pics from my review:

Old 09-27-2013, 07:35 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by roxboxxx
If I knew this post was here I would not have posted my review under the DETAILING section ;( No matter - Here is a link to my review of Triple Play - https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ver-again.html

I used tripleplay last weekend on my Cayenne and sons Boxster - Check my post above for my full review, but in short, this is definitely my new go-to whenever I need to wash anything in my garage. I only ever hand wash so going at it with no bucket and soap was a bit odd. That paradigm is busted for me as this was much easier to work with and had far better results. Paint feels really smooth when done (almost like you clayed), deep shine and no finger prints. Silver is not really a great color to see depth, but its super evident on my sons red boxster. I also went at my wifes neglected black infinity, which REALLY showed how well this stuff works. I did have an op to speak with Neil (see the post as to why) and I will second that the dude is bang-on with this approach.

Neil - if your seeing this, thanks again for the education and awesome product. Hey and, why does everything in the kit smell like a fruit basket????

Heres some pics from my review:

Jay...Thanks so much for your honest writeup and kind words....It's totally appreciated and yes I enjoyed our talk as well....As for the smell...since "Triple" Play cleans/polishes and protects (3), I figured I should hit (3) senses as well...Visual check!...feel/touch check!...smell check!!!....Thanks again for taking the time to do such an extensive review and your support of Chadwick's Triple Play...Best Neil

Old 09-27-2013, 07:39 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by billco
"tested on over $500 million worth of cars"

Make that $500 million, $108,000 worth
Bill....You have been "officially" added to the Chadwick family/total...."Chadwick" those cars!!!....Thanks again for your support...Neil

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Vendor Intro Chadwicks Triple Play