Muffler straps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 07:41 AM
certified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of light
Muffler straps

Where do the muffler straps attach to the car?

I may put my stock muffler back on the car for the winter, and I'm trying to recall where the straps attached. There doesn't seem to be anyplace for them to attach directly above the muffler on the heat shielding.

Old 09-27-2014, 08:19 AM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
You just loop then around the back engine support. Here's a photo of where they attach to:

Old 09-27-2014, 02:11 PM
certified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of lightcertified_prime is a glorious beacon of light
Ah. Perfect. Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.