It's been a while. I'm back...sort of!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 06:50 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
It's been a while. I'm back...sort of!

Hello all! It's been a while since I posted on this my fav forum and section. I do hope that all are well and still enjoying their cars.

As some of you know, I sold my beloved 991S a few months ago and ordered a '15 GT3. After much agonizing about the options and in particular the color, I settled on GT Silver with the usual options including 18way seats, full leather, lift, etc.

The car turned up at the dealer yesterday and it didn't take me long to grab the keys and take off! It is now in my garage!

I drove the 50 miles home on a variety of roads and the car is simply staggering. In normal driving mode it is incredibly road compliant and nothing like its predecessor which was bone jarring. In a slightly meaner mode, the car comes alive and is where it's most at peace!

In summary, the 991 GT3 can be gentler than Jekyll and meaner than Hyde!... all in an instant!

A bunch of pics are on the following thread.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...gt-silver.html

Here's a taster.

And those of you who may know about my nephews...here's their impression of their test drive!

Old 10-31-2014, 07:57 AM
handfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful!!

Old 10-31-2014, 08:27 AM
GrayBlack will become famous soon enough
So nice! Congrats!

Old 10-31-2014, 09:33 AM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
That must be an awesome experience! Congrats man!

Thanks for sharing this with us. I'll be on the lookout for more pictures.

Old 10-31-2014, 10:41 AM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! Congrats! Glad it came in for you while the roads are still in good shape! Enjoy!!

Old 10-31-2014, 12:08 PM
omegaSMP300 will become famous soon enough
Congrats. GT Silver is my favorite.

Old 10-31-2014, 12:14 PM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
WOW! Welcome back . . . and absolutely stunning GT3! Enjoy it!

Old 10-31-2014, 12:16 PM
jnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to all
Sweeeeetttt!

Old 10-31-2014, 04:15 PM
Christophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to behold
Awesome; it's beautiful! Congrats, Haku.

Old 10-31-2014, 04:28 PM
Dilligaf is a name known to allDilligaf is a name known to allDilligaf is a name known to allDilligaf is a name known to allDilligaf is a name known to allDilligaf is a name known to all
Fantastic looking car, congratulations

Old 10-31-2014, 05:11 PM
windboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back, glad the GT3 has arrived. Let's do a drive....

Old 10-31-2014, 09:53 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Great to have you back my friend. It's just awesome beyond words...WOW!!!

Old 10-31-2014, 10:09 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Thank you all for your comments. I'm pleased with the spec and very happy about the color.

Originally Posted by Fester
Great to have you back my friend. It's just awesome beyond words...WOW!!!
Fester, thank you! The car drives so incredibly well! I know you would like it.

Old 11-01-2014, 08:16 PM
TOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really niceTOPorschefan is just really nice
Congrats Haku what a beautiful car!!

Old 11-01-2014, 08:49 PM
rnl
rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !rnl Is a GOD !
Two thumbs up!!👍👍

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: It's been a while. I'm back...sort of!