Mysterious triangle appears in digital speedometer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 12:28 PM
pavegeno is on a distinguished road
Is there a secret to turning off the upshift indicator.? Can't find it in the menu as detailed in the owner's manual...simply doesn't show up. Indicator is present in normal, sport, or sport plus mode of my 2014 911/50th MT car. Could have sworn it was an option to turn off when I first received it in January 2015. Only thing I've done is take it to the local Porsche dealer here in Stuttgart to get Euro maps loaded..

Old 03-15-2015, 09:43 PM
Christophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to beholdChristophosphorus is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by pavegeno
Is there a secret to turning off the upshift indicator.? Can't find it in the menu as detailed in the owner's manual...simply doesn't show up. Indicator is present in normal, sport, or sport plus mode of my 2014 911/50th MT car. Could have sworn it was an option to turn off when I first received it in January 2015. Only thing I've done is take it to the local Porsche dealer here in Stuttgart to get Euro maps loaded..
If I'm not mistaken, the option to disable the upshift indicator was recently removed from newer software updates (2014+ cars?). I still have the option in mine.