Porsche 991 C4S with 20" Modulare B30 monoblock wheels in brushed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 02:09 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Porsche 991 C4S with 20" Modulare B30 monoblock wheels in brushed

Hey guys/gals,

Got these pics from our customer a while back and just wanted to share - It's a 2015 991 C4S with a set of our Modulare B30 20" forged monoblock wheels, 20x8.5 and 20x11 in brushed, using OEM tires, centercaps, TPMS, and wheel lugs/locks. Clean and simple, thats just the way we like it around here

Enjoy the pics!!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	B30_991C4S_03.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	547.9 KB
ID:	431216   Click image for larger version

Name:	B30_991C4S_02.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	609.2 KB
ID:	431217   Click image for larger version

Name:	B30_991C4S_01.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	570.2 KB
ID:	431218  

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 11-03-2015, 07:25 PM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
THIS is the look I like. Understated & elegant with just the right contrast and without busy-ness from the wheel design. Those wheel spacings look spot-on as well. Is that due to the wheel offsets or spacers? The color, wheel design, drop (any info on that?), etc all work to achieve a timeless look that many shoot for but often ruin it by overachieving....

This IMO, is one of the most beautiful 991's I've ever seen.

Whatever the case....YES. YES, YES, YES.

Last edited by 1BlinkGone; 11-03-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:25 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 1BlinkGone
THIS is the look I like. Understated & elegant with just the right contrast and without busy-ness from the wheel design. Those wheel spacings look spot-on as well. Is that due to the wheel offsets or spacers? The color, wheel design, drop (any info on that?), etc all work to achieve a timeless look that many shoot for but often ruin it by overachieving....

This IMO, is one of the most beautiful 991's I've ever seen.

Whatever the case....YES. YES, YES, YES.
Thank you for the compliments - we like the clean cut look as well!!

The offsets were custom specified by us on this one, no spacers at all were used. Drop was via H&R springs. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know. Thanks!

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 11-07-2015, 02:20 PM
Green Hornet has a spectacular aura aboutGreen Hornet has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful Wheels.

Centerlocks for the 991 GTS available ?

Old 11-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Green Hornet
Beautiful Wheels.

Centerlocks for the 991 GTS available ?
Thanks! Yes, they will be available shortly, in 20 and 21" for widebody 991
If interested, please shoot me a message and we can discuss. I need a car for a photoshoot so I can do a special deal on the first set if you have any interest in such a thing.

Old 11-09-2015, 04:14 PM
Green Hornet has a spectacular aura aboutGreen Hornet has a spectacular aura about
I believe the specs for the GTS are as follows:

Front 9x20 / 51 offset
Rear 11.5x20 / 48 offset

What finishes are you offering? Price?
That's my best guess from what I've been able to read. I have not pulled the wheels off to look.

- Thanks

Old 11-11-2015, 12:40 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Green Hornet
I believe the specs for the GTS are as follows:

Front 9x20 / 51 offset
Rear 11.5x20 / 48 offset

What finishes are you offering? Price?
That's my best guess from what I've been able to read. I have not pulled the wheels off to look.

- Thanks
They are built to order so virtually any finish is available. Please email me for the special pricing since we don't want to post it publicly - peter@wheelexperts.com

FYI, The CL 991 sizes we will be doing are:
20x9
20x12

21x9
21x12.5

Thanks!