Thoughts on buying a GTS with an "accident report"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 07:25 PM
Cwolf is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Leslierc
Have you ever tried stopping a boulder from rolling downhill...while standing mid-way down that hill? I think anyone familiar with your posts has a fairly good idea regarding the particulars of your search. You raised a topic worthy of some discussion. That's all. Despite the fact this GTS is a convertible, I think you're receiving some very worthwhile information. Enjoy.
I appreciate everyones posts. The one thing that is quickly apparent is that late model 911s with manual transmissions of all variety are few and far between. To find the color you want plus the options...just not many out there.

I am now more leaning to new to get what I want.

Old 09-19-2017, 05:23 PM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Cwolf
I appreciate everyones posts. The one thing that is quickly apparent is that late model 911s with manual transmissions of all variety are few and far between. To find the color you want plus the options...just not many out there.

I am now more leaning to new to get what I want.
When I saw the leap in performance from the 991.1 to 991.2 GTS, I was sold on that. Just a matter of time now...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.