Trouble shooting help needed ASAP ...

Old 09-23-2017, 03:56 PM
991dreamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Trouble shooting help needed ASAP ...

Hey all, super strange problem. Today driving the car the AC jumped on full blast. Its cycled between hot and cold a bit but nothing would shut it down. After driving I had to leave it as I had a meeting, with the car off and keys out the ac was still blasting (or at least the fan was). When I returned 3 hours later it was still blowing air into the car.

Another hour drive home then I disconnected the battery for a minute and it went right back on when i reconnected the positive battery terminal. I am not leaving the battery disconnected for a while to see if there is a different result.

Any thoughts ?

Old 09-24-2017, 11:09 AM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
Bad switch or sensor maybe? Regardless, it should visit the service shop.

Old 09-25-2017, 09:50 AM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
I'd drive straight to the dealer with the problem.
A bad regulator shouldn't cause it to blast air even then the car is completely switched off.

Unfortunately these cars are laptops on wheels and they'll most likely update / reload your software..

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.