Lady backed into my bumper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 08:05 AM
solrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to all
Lady backed into my bumper

Hi Guys,

yesterday I was at a red light and this S****d Lady backed up to let another car from the incoming traffic pass in front of her to get in to a gas station , she was careless never looked, anyways, my front bumper looks ok, all edges aligned fine, any recommendations what to look for, should I get it inspected by my dealer, also I have a clear bra.

thanks info is much appreciated

Old 01-13-2018, 10:38 AM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
Unfortunately there are plenty of careless drivers on the road. If you looked it over and there is no apparent damage you may be ok. Check the area where your Front Spoiler connects to the bumper for any mis alignment , also at the seams to the fenders, open the frunk and check that all aligns when you lightly lay it back down and no interior damage or disruption inside. Also look under the bumper to see if you can see any other issues.
Lastly you could have the dealer lift it and make sure all is good. Does not sound like a hard hit, more like a tap.

Old 01-13-2018, 11:22 AM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Did she apologize???

Old 01-13-2018, 04:20 PM
solrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to all
Thanks guys,

Thank God everything looks good, I cleaned the bumper and everything, it sounded hard, I thought the worst, but Porsche makes good bumpers lol and I didn't noticed any scratches or bumper indentation

She did apologize, she probably was distracted or must been ubering, she was wearing a shirt when she got outside the car and outside temp was like 33F

I honked the car as soon as I saw her she was backing and she didn't stop at all

Old 01-13-2018, 06:53 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
I swear, some drivers are just clueless.

Glad to hear everything is OK with no damage.

Old 01-14-2018, 10:43 AM
mtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond reputemtony has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully you didn't call the police. My wife had someone bump the rear bumper of her BMW in stop and go traffic. There was very minor paint transfer on her bumper so she called the police to get a report. When she got home, I polished the paint off easily, and there was no evidence of any damage at all. Came to find out later on that there was an accident reported on the Carfax!