996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Luxury Motors---Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 08:13 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pcarr
Bad news! Do not trust luxury motors. I dealt with them once and will never do it again.
I bought 2007 Carrera Black with only 70 miles. Apparently they had swapped the original 19" carrera sport wheels with aftermarket black rims. I found out after driving back home that there was no TPMS installed. Come to think of it, they probably removed it before giving me the car since test driving from 57 miles on did not produce the TPMS warning light. I had wondered why they had to take the car across the street to their garage before giving me the car even though it had already been cleaned. It will cost me $1000 to replace, according to Porsche dealer. The price of the car was attractive, that's why there was a catch! After calling, they just said to "Live with it." I am now pursuing legal action, also thru state attorney general offices of Indiana and Illinois.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE CROOKS!
While your situation truly does suck, it really has nothing to do with this thread. Someone is assuming the identity of Luxury Motors to scam someone, not Luxury Motors themselves.

Old 11-25-2007, 09:39 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Another nigerian scam.

Old 11-25-2007, 11:37 PM
tBaker is on a distinguished road
I'm currently selling my 06 Carrera S on cars.com and I receive no less then 2-3 scam emails or text messages to my cell phone per a week. Its a shame we all have to deal with this type of stuff these days.