996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Help Front Seat Tilt Won't Work

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 04:47 PM
dbreyner is on a distinguished road
Help Front Seat Tilt Won't Work

I removed my GT3 seats and put in stock seats. They slide up and down, properly bolted in. However, they are both stuck forward and will not tilt back. Can anyone help with this situation?

Old 11-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Are the stock seats you put back in the ones that came with your car? If so, I can't help you. If they aren't, check the plugs. When I put the sport seats in instead of the stock seats I had to splice the plugs and totally bypass the plug itself for the positive lead. Look at where the plugs line up and see where the positive and negative plugs are...see if they line up...if not, that is your problem.

On my car, the drivers seat was the only one that I had to do this for, the passenger seat worked fine.