996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

We Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 11:16 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally posted by allanlambo
Ahh CJV, the man with 200k in mods in car that runs high 11's at 124mph. Thats impressive!

Murci if driven properly, is quicker than a Gt2.

Alan Lambo, the King of False Statements!

Old 06-01-2004, 02:43 AM
Banned
allanlambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
A Skank, the king of Denial, along with Cjv, the king of bull****.

CJV, since you obviously know that im not going to ship my car to the mainland, why dont we just make a friendly wager that your car will never run 9.70's as you elluded to earlier.

A well driven Murci, will beat a well driven GT2.

Funny how many videos ive seen of 996TT's running neck and neck with z06's. I posted a video of a well driven Sv blowing a z06 into oblivion, but no one responded. Watch the video, that would also be any stock 996TT X-50 or GT2. 15+ car lengths 30-140mph.

And before the driver issue gets in the way, the z06 driver repeatedly sets the records at the SCCA races (blew me away in my 355) and drag races.

Everyone here was also very quiet when i met a fellow member here, and went for a ride. He posted that my car felt just as fast as his 500RWHP 996TT.

Old 06-01-2004, 03:23 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !

CJV, since you obviously know that im not going to ship my car to the mainland, why dont we just make a friendly wager that your car will never run 9.70's as you elluded to earlier.

Funny how many videos ive seen of 996TT's running neck and neck with z06's. I posted a video of a well driven Sv blowing a z06 into oblivion, but no one responded. Watch the video, that would also be any stock 996TT X-50 or GT2. 15+ car lengths 30-140mph.

And before the driver issue gets in the way, the z06 driver repeatedly sets the records at the SCCA races (blew me away in my 355) and drag races.

Everyone here was also very quiet when i met a fellow member here, and went for a ride. He posted that my car felt just as fast as his 500RWHP 996TT.
Allan,

You are probably safe in Maui I understand the competition is a little layed back there.

Awhile back I offered to pay for you to ship your beast to Northern Calif. if you could beat my high eleven second turbo. I believe you passed. At least everyone knows your not crazy.

I never announced what my car runs. It just beats most of the other exotics that come out to play. I still say I can spot your lambo SV a second in the quarter mile and that is a lifetime. :eek

By the way, glade we can agree on something. I'd prefer a new ZO6 over a SV too.

Last edited by cjv; 06-01-2004 at 03:29 AM.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:27 AM
Banned
Originally posted by cjv
Allan,

You are probably safe in Maui I understand the competition is a little layed back there.

Awhile back I offered to pay for you to ship your beast to Northern Calif. if you could beat my high eleven second turbo. I believe you passed. At least everyone knows your not crazy.

I never announced what my car runs. It just beats most of the other exotics that come out to play. I still say I can spot your lambo SV a second in the quarter mile and that is a lifetime.
HMMM really? So you didnt say this?

In May of 2003, Excellence tested my car. It was 103 degrees F and a head wind that had the flag fully extended. You can find this information in the April 2004 Excellence Magazine. They only ran one quarter mile because the car was banned from the Infineron strip that day because it broke 12 seconds in the quarter mile on it's first run. The published 1/8 mile time was 7.79 seconds and he was tramping on the launch. The quarter mile time for that run was 11.7 @ 124 mph. KA is now just a little under two seconds quicker in the quarter mile.

Old 06-01-2004, 03:32 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice

I took a look at your B.S race with the ZO6....anyone could see that you jumped the rolling start and even then the ZO6 hung with you...I wasn't that impressed at all...

Old 06-01-2004, 03:32 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Dear Allan,

That was in April 2003. I really doubt if my car has changed much since then. So why don't you come out and play. I'll let you use your imagination as to what "a little under two seconds" means.

Last edited by cjv; 06-01-2004 at 03:35 AM.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:46 AM
Banned
Originally posted by RufMD
I took a look at your B.S race with the ZO6....anyone could see that you jumped the rolling start and even then the ZO6 hung with you...I wasn't that impressed at all...

LOL! The z06 owner got the jump. He posted on the forums to losing by more than 15 car lengths.

Old 06-01-2004, 03:59 AM
cjv
Allan,

I realized you were not playing with a full deck when you made this comment:

"quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by cjv
Hey guys, let allan dream. We have several lambos in Silicon Valley. Down the road in Morgan Hill we have the countries #1 lambo tuner. I've had a few of his creations come out and play. Trouble is, none of them ever come back again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol Al Burtoni #1 Lambo Tuner! LOl. Al Burtoni doesnt know his *** from a whole in the wall.

Not to mention this is coming from the guy who says he spent 200K for his Porsche to run 11's in the mid 120's" (end quote)

That is like me saying the same thing about Job/McKenna , The Racers Group or Orbit. However, like I said before, if you say so allan.

Old 06-01-2004, 03:59 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
LOL! The z06 owner got the jump. He posted on the forums to losing by more than 15 car lengths.
she said she said

Old 06-01-2004, 04:17 AM
Banned
Originally posted by cjv
Allan,

I realized you were not playing with a full deck when you made this comment:

"quote:
Originally posted by cjv
Hey guys, let allan dream. We have several lambos in Silicon Valley. Down the road in Morgan Hill we have the countries #1 lambo tuner. I've had a few of his creations come out and play. Trouble is, none of them ever come back again.

Lol Al Burtoni #1 Lambo Tuner! LOl. Al Burtoni doesnt know his *** from a whole in the wall.

Not to mention this is coming from the guy who says he spent 200K for his Porsche to run 11's in the mid 120's" (end quote)

That is like me saying the same thing about Job/McKenna , The Racers Group or Orbit. However, like I said before, if you say so allan.

Well, lets see, you think you justifiably spent 200k on your car in mods, so id see why youd think Al Burtoni is the #1 Lambo tuner in the country.

Old 06-01-2004, 04:17 AM
Banned
Originally posted by RufMD
she said she said
Guess a Z06 must of given you a run for your money!

Old 06-01-2004, 04:22 AM
cjv
If you say so allan.

Old 06-01-2004, 04:23 AM
Guess a Z06 must of given you a run for your money!

I raced a pinto once....beat it by 100 car lengths...

If your benchmark for comparison is a Z06 corvette, you and your car are more sad than I thought...

***ooh I smoked a vette***

actually, you didn't, you just jumped the start....

Old 06-01-2004, 04:27 AM
Crash is an unknown quantity at this point
What I donテつエt understand is why you guys are bickering over such trivial things as whose car beats whose. Allan, I believe that you have one hell of a car which is capable of some serious times. I do however believe, that Chadテつエs 996TT COULD take your Lambo. The 11.7@124 mph story is just that - a story. There were so many factors limiting his car that it was unbelievable. Just ask Chad about the CO2 bulb - that thing seriously limited the car. The engine was then improved over the next year or so. Besides, he now has a new, 4 liter engine in the car, which can deal some serious damage to virtually anything on the road. Couple that with his short gearing and his claim of actually being able to beat your SV doesnテつエt sound that unbelievable. Of course I could be wrong, so why donテつエt you post some slips so we can see what Killer Angel is really up against. We already know the SV is fast, the only question is: "how fast?"
Furthermore, a good portion of those $200.000 is invested into the suspension system, where the car TRULY excells. Itテつエs also worth noting that the $200.000 is the amount including R&D of completely new parts, some of which were scrapped and redeveloped several times, etc.
Anyway, I really donテつエt think you guys should be bickering about the performance of your cars. Just get it over with. Allan, if Chad offers to pay for your trip I suggest you take it. That way this argument can be finished once and for all. Or at least until you change cars

Old 06-01-2004, 04:34 AM
Banned
robg is on a distinguished road
wow cjv youi sound like a little child talking **** to someone on a car forum over whos car is faster.. who gives a **** if your car is slower or faster, its a car, to go from point a to b, now stop your childish *****ing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.