996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 08:45 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Nah, Im good for the VIR event now, I'm sacrificing the Time Trials to get together with you guys, I'll shoot for the Road Atlanta record later in the year, and I'd like to see if the MTI Z06 makes it any faster with the 454 in it to see how tough it'll be.

I can make the BMW event, heck it's 5 minutes away, but I'd really rather go to VIR. So get your horse and carriage and meet us in Virginia. If you decide to do both you wont have to pay for a place to stay, I have plenty of room.
ok I am going to try to set it up for VIR, let ya know!!

Old 12-29-2007, 09:45 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
this event is really, really going to kick ***...we got all the major TT guys in for this!!! (Well...most anyway...haha)

Old 12-30-2007, 05:40 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sechsgang
this event is really, really going to kick ***...we got all the major TT guys in for this!!! (Well...most anyway...haha)
my crew is in!!!!!

http://www.mytrackschedule.com/ViewE...sp?EventID=419

we need to register...................

how about a list here of all trying to go................

tom kerr (18 wheeler with 6 cars with Vortexmotorsports and Viper Bob)

Last edited by tom kerr; 12-30-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:46 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
1.HeavyChevy
2.TomKerr w/friends
3.Sechsgang

Everybody else, add youself on!

Old 12-30-2007, 05:48 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tom kerr
my crew is in!!!!!

http://www.mytrackschedule.com/ViewE...sp?EventID=419

we need to registered...................

how about a list here of all trying to go................

tom kerr (18 wheeler with 6 cars with Vortexmotorsports and Viper Bob)
Heavychevy
Manalex
Neil

Hopefully Jenk12m, Jem335i, and a few more of my friends. I'll let them know now that we have a date for sure.

Maybe Al? I know he's limited in his traveling abilities.

Old 12-30-2007, 06:13 PM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
ill be there that is a promise

Old 12-30-2007, 06:14 PM
1.HeavyChevy
2.TomKerr w/friends
3.Sechsgang
4.930man
5manalex
6.Neil

Old 12-30-2007, 06:15 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
In spirit...

Old 12-30-2007, 06:17 PM
If by that you mean that youll still be at the track...just not driving...then thats chill...otherwise, you and your dad have to be there...its a mandatory 6speed event!

Old 12-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
Need a Monday off for a VIR event. Not going to happen this year.

I plan to run RA that weekend with NASA. Already registered a couple of weeks ago. I know you guys will have a great time.

Old 12-30-2007, 06:21 PM
this is a WEEKEND event, no monday off unless you need to take the day for travel...

The dates that VIR has listed on their site are OFF. The event is 100 percent during the weekend as the attendence would suffer too much if over the week.

Old 12-30-2007, 06:27 PM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
i typically instruct for them.... usually fills up very fast !

this will be fun in the new car!

Old 12-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
"Quote" this is a WEEKEND event, no monday off unless you need to take the day for travel...

Yes---need a travel and recovery day. I know it is a Sat/Sun event.

Old 12-30-2007, 06:42 PM
awww preees?????

Just leave a day early then! When else will we all be together and boostin on a track!?

Old 12-30-2007, 06:43 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
road atlanta..karting..ohh you're going down.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!