996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

February 2, 2008 - 60 to 130 Event at Lonestar in Houston, TX

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Peter,

I told you it still said the 9th.

Christian since you are making personal attacks on a fellow member, please suicide yourself. I can recommend a host of fairly painless methods if you would be so kind as to carry them out.

Old 01-21-2008, 05:05 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by houstonT
Back on topic.......

CAN A MOD PLEASE CHANGE THE DATE ON THE THREAD SUBJECT TO READ 2/2/08???

Thanks,
Peter
At least try editing your initial post (#1) with a clear explanation of the date issue. That will help clear some confusion.

Old 01-21-2008, 06:44 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Please help me understand what you mean. My first post says (and has said for a long time now):

What: 60 to 130 event
When: Saturday February 2, 2008 - gates open at 11:30, track hot 12-4
How Much: same as always, $50 to race and $10 to spectate

Where is says Feb 9, I CANNOT change it. That is exactly why I'm asking a mod to please change it for me.
Peter

Originally Posted by roadsterdoc
At least try editing your initial post (#1) with a clear explanation of the date issue. That will help clear some confusion.

Old 01-21-2008, 06:49 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
I have a better idea you should go f-yourself you egotistical *****. The only attack on here was made by YOU with this post

Sorry to trash your topic Peter, peace

Christian

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Peter,

I told you it still said the 9th.

Christian since you are making personal attacks on a fellow member, please suicide yourself. I can recommend a host of fairly painless methods if you would be so kind as to carry them out.

Old 01-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
This is your idea of a personel attack

Christian

Originally Posted by Christian
pretty simple question, you have talked alot about the car, expectations. Pretty simple question

Christian

Old 01-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Its a deal Christian,

I rub one out, you remove you're DNA from the gene pool and the world will be a better place.

And this was your personal attack:
Originally Posted by Christian
^dude, I could careless if your car is built and running or not. You are the one that has talked and talked about it.

Talk is cheap and so is your ego

Christian

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 01-21-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:27 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by houstonT
Please help me understand what you mean. My first post says (and has said for a long time now):

What: 60 to 130 event
When: Saturday February 2, 2008 - gates open at 11:30, track hot 12-4
How Much: same as always, $50 to race and $10 to spectate

Where is says Feb 9, I CANNOT change it. That is exactly why I'm asking a mod to please change it for me.
Peter
I meant adding something along the lines of:
Notice that the event date is Feb 02, not Feb 09 as the subject/title states. I am waiting for a moderator to update it...sorry for any confusion.

That's all. Everybody needs to chill out. Maybe delete this thread and start a new one.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:01 PM
Come on Chris, I am just starting to have fun.

By the way, Peter was complaining about the thread title to me personally.

I told him that deep down the mods hate Toyota's, and that is why.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:30 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I told him that deep down the mods hate Toyota's, and that is why.

Old 01-22-2008, 09:42 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
I just now read through this thread...and changed the date of the event in the thread title. Had someone sent me a PM I would have changed the date two weeks ago.

Old 01-22-2008, 09:49 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Scott, THANKS!!!! Now, PLEASE LORD GOD, no more drama, let's talk 60-130 on this thread.
Peter

Old 01-22-2008, 09:49 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
**** yo couch!!!

Old 01-22-2008, 02:42 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Man...I thought the drama on the CF was bad......j/k

Peter, looks like I can make this event...on another note, is it too late to sign up for the TX2K8 event...??

I know it said deadline was Jan 15th. Didn't think I would be in town for that weekend either but it changed to the 2nd weekend of April so I'm good to go...

Old 01-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Dennis, I will fit you in on the Road Racing/Driver's Education event. If you can, paypal your entry to me tonight.
Peter

Old 01-26-2008, 04:39 PM
anthracite is just really niceanthracite is just really niceanthracite is just really niceanthracite is just really nice
Peter,
I will be there, and your 4.72 is going down....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: February 2, 2008 - 60 to 130 Event at Lonestar in Houston, TX