996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

wtb 996 gt2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 08:55 AM
KYUSS is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Cuss, 15 posts and a recent join date are pretty consistent with your views.
What a great retort!! Because I am new to the board my points merit no value. Extremelly vaild and well-thought out!! Kudos to you.

Old 02-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Unique's request is like trying to buy a 2001 TT with low miles, no paint work, all maintenance books... all for $30K.
Unfortunately that will not happen any sooner then getting a clean low mile GT2 for 83K.
just my opinion.
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 02-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Y65MPH will become famous soon enoughY65MPH will become famous soon enough
Can all you guys stop carrying on with each other and put your efforts into finding me a perfect Stradle for $125,000. I think this would be a far better use of everyones time.

Last edited by Y65MPH; 02-08-2008 at 11:44 AM.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:54 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Y65MPH
Can all you guys stop carrying on with each other and put your efforts into finding be a perfect Stradle for $125,000. I think this would be a far better use of everyones time.
**** that would be the greatest, I mean you all know how much I love Stradale's, but the only one for 170k even had 17k miles and beaten to death, bumper mis-aligned and so on..

Come to think about it, I always dreamed of getting a cheap GT2 , come to think of it there was an 02 for sale for 85k, perceived to be flawless...Oh wait, then we found out the car had serious frame damage and that no one would buy it for in the 70's!

Old 02-08-2008, 12:23 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
"I'm Unique, b*tch gimme ur GT2!!"
lol hahahahahaha

mods please close this thread...

so much for attempting to buy a gt2 and getting help from forum members...

even though alot of members were awesom... like y65mph and many others thanks and take care

Old 02-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unique
lol hahahahahaha
Thats more like it. OK, group hug....but watch out for Walnut, he has been known to be handsy.

Old 02-08-2008, 03:29 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
Thats more like it. OK, group hug....but watch out for Walnut, he has been known to be handsy.
lol bro you must have been upset the other night lol and you have a bad A$$ GT2

Old 02-08-2008, 04:36 PM
jamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond repute
Well I own a pristine 3900 mile 2002 GT2 that I bought brand new, the car is basically flawless and has a GIAC tune and a muffler. The car's MSRP was 196k and although if I were to sell it which I wouldn't I would like to see about 115k for it . But I am realistic and even though the car is worth it I know the real money on the car (the amount someone would pay) is probably from about 95k to 108k if someone wanted it bad. So wanting a nice GT2 in the high 80's to mid 90's is probably doable if you keep your eyes peeled on ebay. I saw a nice yellow car go for 97k a month ago with 12000 miles on it so if your patient you can find them. Not good for us GT2 owners, but good for future buyers.

Last edited by jamie furman; 02-08-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by jamie furman
Well I own a pristine 3900 mile 2002 GT2 that I bought brand new, the car is basically flawless and has a GIAC tune and a muffler. The car's MSRP was 196k and although if I were to sell it which I wouldn't I would like to see about 115k for it . But I am realistic and even though the car is worth it I know the real money on the car (the amount someone would pay) is probably from about 95k to 108k if someone wanted it bad. So wanting a nice GT2 in the high 80's to mid 90's is probably doable if you keep your eyes peeled on ebay. I saw a nice yellow car go for 97k a month ago with 1200 miles on it so if your patient you can find them. Not good for us GT2 owners, but good for future buyers.
appreciate the positivity and your opinion

Old 02-08-2008, 05:34 PM
0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute
Unique,

good luck in your quest.. lady luck could and might be with you on this adventure.

As an 03 GT2 owner (has 3604 miles) I would feel better to give it away to my nephews than sell it for 85 k when it cost me 208k out the door..

Like I've said, good luck.

Old 02-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by 0396
Unique,

good luck in your quest.. lady luck could and might be with you on this adventure.

As an 03 GT2 owner (has 3604 miles) I would feel better to give it away to my nephews than sell it for 85 k when it cost me 208k out the door..

Like I've said, good luck.
thanks a lot

Old 02-08-2008, 05:54 PM
hey guys i am eyeballing this one for now..

but i dont think i am going to knock it down to 92k

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...=&cardist=2329

Old 02-08-2008, 05:54 PM
anyone know whose car that is or maybe a member

Old 02-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
If there are no major stories and all 17 K miles haven't been track use, that car looks very well priced. I saw an 03 w/ 12 K that was absolutely mint go for 109K.

I would offer 93K (any lower might **** the owner off and end negotiations).

Jamie you should easily get at least 105 for your's.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:57 PM
If there are no major stories and all 17 K miles haven't been track use, that car looks very well priced. I saw an 03 w/ 12 K that was absolutely mint go for 109K.

I would offer 93K (any lower might **** the owner off and end negotiations).

Jamie you should easily get at least 105 for your's.
i put it in my head that a gt2 is the next car that i want for the track but honestly over 70k for a track car is over kill, i just love the gt2 so much it looks like i am going to have to spend anywhere in the 90's to even a 100k. i am going to have to consider a 996 gt3, maybe a nice one for like 65-70k what do you think of that

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: wtb 996 gt2