996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Reminder- "Fifth Gear" on now! - Speed Channel

Old 07-13-2004, 08:54 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Post Reminder- "Fifth Gear" on now! - Speed Channel

I believe its the premier.

Old 07-13-2004, 11:49 AM
TCM
TCM will become famous soon enough
Finally some decent car shows on Speed again. It was nice to see Tiff back to his old form, but the other hosts need to step up their skills to help carry the show along IMO.

Old 07-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Suneal is on a distinguished road
You guys see the dude testing the E65? I really want his t-shirt.

Old 07-13-2004, 07:27 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Like how Tiff abused that Landrover pig....what a land boat that cannot not steer without almost falling over!!!!

Old 07-13-2004, 08:23 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
The Zonda should be on the next episode. You guys able to catch the green Murcie in action? It was the first car they tested.

Old 07-13-2004, 08:25 PM
I soon will be a supporting member
dbelleperc is on a distinguished road
Damn! I guess I missed it.

Old 07-13-2004, 09:14 PM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
Did you catch SpeedFreaks before it? Kinda interesting. Brian Said was on and he is pretty interesting

Old 07-13-2004, 09:26 PM
Is that the tuner portion of the show? They had a Viper getting smoked by a 400hp VW Golf looking british car.

Old 07-13-2004, 09:29 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Shawn C
The Zonda should be on the next episode. You guys able to catch the green Murcie in action? It was the first car they tested.
Yup...Tiff wasn't crazy about AWD...no surprise and the fact that Lambo controls the traction control even when you had the switch off...Sounds like he felt the murci took the true lambo feel out of lambo....

Old 07-13-2004, 11:32 PM
Banned
Matt Fresh is on a distinguished road
Damnit!! I need Tivo.

Old 07-14-2004, 12:38 AM
gt2next is on a distinguished road
i saw the show, but guess missed the E65!!! is that correct?? a v12 twin turbo in an E class????

Old 07-14-2004, 12:47 AM
Suneal is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by Ken
Did you catch SpeedFreaks before it? Kinda interesting. Brian Said was on and he is pretty interesting
I didn't see the show, but I caught the last 30 seconds. Boris Said was on (not Brian, don't know who he is).

And Shawn, I believe that Golf-looking car was a Nissan Pulsar GTiR.