996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

k24/18g vs Garretts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
That is a lean mean 216, Walnut,

Here is the phone message I left with Todd K (Protomotive) this morning:

"Hi Todd, this is Sean. Let me tell you a little bit about my life; I have a wonderful family...career, PhD, Black and other belts, many athletic titles (Mr San Francisco, Ironman, NY State jui jitsu Champion, etc.)...I was born in a trailer park and beat addiction and abuse against insurmountable odds. But you see Todd, all these things really mean nothing UNLESS I CAN BEAT THAT DAMN PAULIE PARASOL!!! Can we upgrade the turbines/compressor wheels on my GT 28's? Thank you, and have a nice day."

Old 05-10-2008, 02:10 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
LOL^^^ GT28's sure taste good.

Old 05-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
LOL!!! I think u need some 3076 or 35s so u never have to worry about him again. I only have 3071s so im screwed

Old 05-10-2008, 02:53 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
LMAO...was good seeing everyone out last night. Sean I have to admit Paulie did have his Peacock feathers proudly on dislpay last night...

Paul and I had some fun in Mexico as well... Damn that thing runs good...!!

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
That is a lean mean 216, Walnut,

Here is the phone message I left with Todd K (Protomotive) this morning:

"Hi Todd, this is Sean. Let me tell you a little bit about my life; I have a wonderful family...career, PhD, Black and other belts, many athletic titles (Mr San Francisco, Ironman, NY State jui jitsu Champion, etc.)...I was born in a trailer park and beat addiction and abuse against insurmountable odds. But you see Todd, all these things really mean nothing UNLESS I CAN BEAT THAT DAMN PAULIE PARASOL!!! Can we upgrade the turbines/compressor wheels on my GT 28's? Thank you, and have a nice day."

Old 05-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
how did u alls runs go Dennis?

Old 05-10-2008, 03:23 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Powell
how did u alls runs go Dennis?
Pretty much who ever got the initial hit was out a car or so and stayed like that until we shut down toward the middle of 4th. Didn't have enough room to run any further. We ran several times with the same results. If we were able to hit it at the 'exact' time we would probably be tied together with Paulie starting to pull slightly at the top of 4th (more HP) then I'm sure pull out a bit more going into 5th because of the Z06 gearing. Only one way to find out.

Paulie, Sean, you and I will have to test that theory some day, way down in Mexico...

Old 05-10-2008, 03:29 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
GT30 's are starting to sound tasty. yum yum. Hope to see you soon Chris.

Old 05-10-2008, 03:31 PM
deandob is infamous around these parts
OT - for those of us overseas reading this thread, what is it with street racing & Mexico? Is it that racing is allowed/tolerated in Mexico & that the cops / penalties are harsh in the Southern US?

Old 05-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by deandob
OT - for those of us overseas reading this thread, what is it with street racing & Mexico? Is it that racing is allowed/tolerated in Mexico & that the cops / penalties are harsh in the Southern US?
You are correct Sir...

Old 05-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Paulie...I see your new diet (heard you started working out again) consists of GT28's and GT30's with a side of Z06's...

Tastes good huh...??

Old 05-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
GT30 's are starting to sound tasty. yum yum. Hope to see you soon Chris.
Paul i'm going to have to make all the boost i can so i dont lose

Old 05-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Dennis your car moves out to fast to be put on my diet.

Old 05-10-2008, 03:45 PM
deandob is infamous around these parts
Ahh. Licence insurance .

We have similar issues down under but the one State that had open speed limits recently was forced by our Federal Govt to put speed limits in

Old 05-10-2008, 03:45 PM
At full boost Chris your car should be tasting some 24/18's.

Old 05-10-2008, 03:48 PM
What happened to the well versed & a poetic writter Sean (aka Dr Jitsu)?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: k24/18g vs Garretts