996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Porsche Turbo vs. 1000HP TT Viper video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 12:55 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jimmer23
OMFGGGGGGG

Old 06-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
A menber asked me to post the vid of my race in Mexico against the modded 'Busa. The link is below. I won the first race, then had to turn my boost down. We tied each time after that.

I had two people in my car, and was only running 1.2'ish BAR....limited by the fuel I had in the car. I found out more about the bike after I made the video (that it made 180+ rwhp and had run a 9.1 @ 155). Let's just say the owner witheld a few details about his bike from me that night.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/P...6TT_128781.htm

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 06-11-2008 at 06:04 PM.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
A menber asked me to post the vid of my race in Mexico against the modded 'Busa. The link is below. I won the first race, then had to turn my boost down. We tied each time after that.

I had two people in my car, and was only running 1.2'ish BAR....limited by the fuel I had in the car. I found out more about the bike after I made the video (that it made 180+ rwhp and had run a 9.1 @ 155). Let's just say the owner witheld a few details about his bike from me that night.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/P...6TT_128781.htm
great video. is it the rolling, at speed, start that hampers the bike. That bike should have pulled on you, numbers being what they are. Very cool.

Old 06-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Prche951
great video. is it the rolling, at speed, start that hampers the bike. That bike should have pulled on you, numbers being what they are. Very cool.
Thanks.

What gives the bike its great 1/4 mile numbers is its extremely light weight and insane HP to weight ratio. But at speed, it's weight advantage is mitigated...and the overall horsepower of my car became the more important variable.

Old 06-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Thanks.

What gives the bike its great 1/4 mile numbers is its extremely light weight and insane HP to weight ratio. But at speed, it's weight advantage is mitigated...and the overall horsepower of my car became the more important variable.
makes sense and I would never have imagined it.

Old 06-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Don Relentless will become famous soon enough
we'll i'll be running VR in my twinturbo gallardo, it may be during the the veyron race, as the date hasn't been set, it was orginally going to be his 996tt which i prefer but he wants to bring out the supra. i had dinner with Claus from CEC in montreal during the F1 and he says it will be on supercars exposed. i will not reveal what im running on the car now but i can tell you its below one bar. i am not familiar with his supra but i heard its a ****ing beast so i prefer to keep it the 996tt.

Old 06-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by carreragt558
Why do we have to bash other members or EX-members like that.
I don't know Alexander personally, We have just exchanged couple emails.
From what I have seen, He is a super car amateur.
if some of you got a beef with him, why don't you solve it together and not on a public forum.
I dont see where I've "bashed" Alex in this thread. I was simply agreeing with Joe that there are other cars on this forum capable of beating the 997 like his did...and that none of the owners of those cars hide their HP numbers.

I also let 951 know that stock ZRX1200R's are only 11 second bikes, rather than 9 second bikes (they only make 113 rwhp compared to a stock 'Busas which make in the 150 rwhp range).

Just stating some facts to help people see through the smoke.

I have done mistakes too on this forum.So what... No one is perfect.
You're fight. No one is perfect. But his mistakes went far beyond this forum. I was initially against his banning from 6speed...but after it was done I did some research and learned a bit more...and ended up agreeing with those that made the initial decision.

We all love cars, we should all be happy to have people like you, like him or like others RUFMD, CONDOR SHARKSKY,FRED petfrog...

I don't have the chance to own beauty cars like you guys do.So that's why I enjoy this forum and feel we are a big family. i might be wrong but as far as I know, no one is a professional racer. So why should we fight for numbers, time slip,...

Health and happiness is what matter for me. The well being of the whole 6speeders community is as important as mine.
Don't take it personally but there is always someone better faster than you.

I just wanted to tell all of you that I am proud to be a 6speed member.
6speedonline has been one of the best forum I have been surfing on so I think we should keep it like that!
Great post. I actually agree with pretty much everything you said.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 06-12-2008 at 04:30 PM.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by Don Relentless
we'll i'll be running VR in my twinturbo gallardo, it may be during the the veyron race, as the date hasn't been set, it was orginally going to be his 996tt which i prefer but he wants to bring out the supra. i had dinner with Claus from CEC in montreal during the F1 and he says it will be on supercars exposed. i will not reveal what im running on the car now but i can tell you its below one bar. i am not familiar with his supra but i heard its a ****ing beast so i prefer to keep it the 996tt.
Good luck!

Old 06-13-2008, 02:34 PM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
wow crazy vid the description says 15mph... think it might have been just a bit faster then that

Old 06-14-2008, 12:23 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
You're fight. No one is perfect. But his mistakes went far beyond this forum. I was initially against his banning from 6speed...but after it was done I did some research and learned a bit more...and ended up agreeing with those that made the initial decision.
Scott can you explain? From his post over on RL it seems his ban was solely based on a beef with DJ which had nothing to do with this forum or cars for that matter...?

I've exchanged several emails with Alex and met him a couple times in person and every time he's been nothing short of a stand up guy always willing to go the extra mile to let help others enjoy the sport..

Old 06-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by CarNerd
Scott can you explain? From his post over on RL it seems his ban was solely based on a beef with DJ which had nothing to do with this forum or cars for that matter...?
No, his banning had to do with a LOT more than just that. Numerous, believable people revealing lots and lots of negative experiences/stories. I'll skip the details...but it was a large influx of evidence from a lot of different people that sealed the deal.

IRT to he and DJ's scenario, I can't speak to what actually occurred since I wasn't involved. But I will say that DJ's version is a whole lot different than Alex's version.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 06-14-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:07 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
No, his banning had to do with a LOT more than just that. Numerous, believable people revealing lots and lots of negative experiences/stories. I'll skip the details...but it was a large influx of evidence from a lot of different people that sealed the deal.

IRT to he and DJ's scenario, I can't speak to what actually occurred since I wasn't involved. But I will say that DJ's version is a whole lot different than Alex's version.
Hm... I'm sorry to hear... What about all the positive experiences/stories? I feel like i wasnt the only one who enjoyed his input here...

Old 06-14-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by CarNerd
Hm... I'm sorry to hear... What about all the positive experiences/stories?
Negatives always trump positives, unfortunately.

Old 06-15-2008, 07:08 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Guys...back on topic please.

Old 06-15-2008, 11:02 AM
jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !
Uh oh, big daddy is listening... shhhhh...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Turbo vs. 1000HP TT Viper video