996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Imagine Auto - KS?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Imagine Auto - KS?

Any opinions out there regarding Imagine Auto in Lenexa, KS? These folks trustworthy? PM's are okay if anyone feels uncomfortable. Thanks in advance, Zulu.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:55 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Steve is the official Turbo Technical Advisor for PCA and is well regarded within the PCA community.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Turbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really nice
You can't go wrong with Kasper he is top notch.
Elliot

Old 09-09-2008, 06:08 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
+1

Very well respected tuner.

Old 09-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
+1 From one shop to another the Imagine Auto crew are good people, you can't go wrong with them.

Old 09-09-2008, 06:31 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
You can't go wrong with Stephen and Jeremy. They are top notch people!

Old 09-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Agree with all the above. Stephen and his crew are great to work with and are highly regarded in the Porsche community. Stephen is one hell of an engine builder and a good guy as well.

I've bought several things from Stephen, and have never been disappointed. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him at all.

Old 09-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bbywu
+1

Very well respected tuner.
Stephen isn't a tuner but he does everything else and you won't find a better engine builder.

Old 09-09-2008, 07:51 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Stephen isn't a tuner but he does everything else and you won't find a better engine builder.
Sorry...misspoke. Engine builder is the better phrase. I stand corrected.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:33 PM
torresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond repute
I heard great things about them.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:40 PM
MRE
MRE is on a distinguished road
I use IA all the time. They are great to work with!

Old 09-09-2008, 08:48 PM
DERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of light
+1 GREAT people !!

Old 09-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Stephen and IA are as good as it gets in the Porsche tuning world!

Craig

Old 09-10-2008, 05:45 AM
Acropora has a spectacular aura aboutAcropora has a spectacular aura about
IA is good people.

Old 09-10-2008, 09:09 AM
kfitz911 has a spectacular aura aboutkfitz911 has a spectacular aura about
I'll add that my recent experience purchasing a GIAC tune-up and package of diverter valves along with filter was top notch. Jeremy was wonderful to work with, answering my endless questions and what if's. Watched video on their site showing how to remove ECU and jumped right in and tackled. Sent ECU to Imagine Auto and they sent it back within days. Everything went as described and pricing was right on and favorable. GIAC recently reduced pricing for X50 tune and Jeremy was quick to point out and pass on savings.

On top of that, since I haven't yet splurged for an exhaust, Jeremy said they would give a package price should I decide on one down the road, as if I had bought it all together.

Thumbs up from this happy customer!

Kevin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Imagine Auto - KS?