996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Another TT rear ended by a drunk...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 01:34 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by M32
Todd, that's great news. I just called Jaime and talked to him. He said that when you get there, ask for Chris (maybe you should call before hand make sure he's there) and tell him you're Edwin's friend. Jaime is going to let Chris know that you are coming. I asked Jaime which body man he recommends and he said to ask for Luis b/c he's one of the best. In terms of having your sides and front painted, Jaime will ask Chris about it to see if he can hook you up so make sure to remind Chris when you see him about it.

Of course, if you get there and don't feel right about the shop or personnel, feel free to leave

Not trying to make this OT but Jaime is the one who custom molded my front and rear arden skirts and painted it...any my grill...and smoked my tails. He's got skills

He also painted my roof black on the lexus... in his garage

Haha... Jaime is the one that does all the paint work for Jason too (the guy with the vette)

Edwin
Great looking Rover. Edwin, can you shoot me their number?

Old 11-16-2008, 01:37 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by roadsterdoc
Oh no! Sorry to hear this. Didn't you just get your car? Someone bumped me last month and I also need to find a good shop. I recommend that you stay away from Greenfields (1960 and Kuykendahl).

BTW, the reporting (that Carfax lists) is done by the insurance companies. I hope she has insurance...if not, your unisured motorist should cover you.
Yea, I got it a few months ago. But I JUST did the mods. This is going to encourage me to paint the lip and sides like I've been wanting to do.

Old 11-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by speedwerks
If you need a second quote, try Ferrari of Houston. Their body shop will accept any make, and their facility is State-of-the-Art. It won't be cheap, but it will be right.
Thanks for the referral. I have heard their facility is awesome.

Old 11-16-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by TXGold
Sue everyone Todd, so sorry to hear about the wreck. Try and negotiate with the shop so they won't put a car fax report in. That will likely be your biggest problem from this wreck. Good thing you hadn't removed the rear bumper and bumperette's like I did. I don't know of anyone that could help. My buddy took his GT3 to Sudden Impact but don't think he was too happy. Sounds like Edwin has put you into good hands. Good luck, and let me know if I can help otherwise.

Ryan
Sue you. Sue everybody. (Jerky Boys) I know. I thought of you when I was looking at my bumperetts.

Old 11-16-2008, 02:03 PM
M32
M32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Great looking Rover. Edwin, can you shoot me their number?
Here's their number/website

713-937-9297
http://www.westsidecollisioninc.com/

Edwin

Old 11-16-2008, 02:13 PM
M32
M32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Yea, I got it a few months ago. But I JUST did the mods. This is going to encourage me to paint the lip and sides like I've been wanting to do.
Mind me asking who did the mods for you?

Edwin

Old 11-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Todd I am glad you are alright! Hope it all gets taken care of!

Old 11-16-2008, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by M32
Mind me asking who did the mods for you?

Edwin
Tommy Banh. Great guy. He's a busy guy.

Old 11-16-2008, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by Powell
Todd I am glad you are alright! Hope it all gets taken care of!
Thanks Chris. I'll let you know what I'm up to. I'm thinking about going full Tech Art or something similar. What do you think?

Old 11-16-2008, 06:42 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
I have heard Modena Autoworks (werks?) does top notch work, but of course with top shelf prices.

Old 11-16-2008, 07:21 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Modena wanted $1500 to paint and prep my front bumper.

Old 11-16-2008, 08:09 PM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
I'm happy to hear that you are both OK.

Old 11-16-2008, 08:09 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TXGold
Modena wanted $1500 to paint and prep my front bumper.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:55 AM
N77NXC is on a distinguished road
Jamie will take care of you. He has done plenty of work for Edwin and I, and the quality is perfect. He stands behind his work.

Old 11-17-2008, 02:38 PM
M32
Todd, any updates?

Edwin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another TT rear ended by a drunk...