996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Switzer Performance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 10:16 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
With out a doubt, the best looking exhaust!

Old 01-06-2009, 04:35 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Congrats!! I love mine! Sounds and looks perfect!!

Old 01-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
The best quality/performance/sound exhaust ever!

Old 01-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Former Vendor
dk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud of
Congrats! post a video when you get a chance.

Old 01-08-2009, 09:23 PM
rdf16 is infamous around these partsrdf16 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by onelove
Work of art, the best decision I could have ever made for an exhaust on my personal car. The sound is great!

Even over all the exhausts you sell, deal with and have heard? That's
a pretty strong sales statement. I'm looking for something a bit louder
that my Speedtech, I wonder if the SPi would do the trick.

RD

Old 01-09-2009, 07:50 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rdf16

RD
We are a vendor for various companies and do not produce our own exhaust. I have no reason to push brand A or B when it comes to anything for these cars, I'm willing to try new products, if they work cool, if not I'll try something else.

That being said this is the exhaust I run on my personal car. I've made great power with it (597whp on a K24/18G 5bar setup 1.3bar) and it sounds phenomenal. If you want a great exhaust with no reservations about cost or quality this is the one for your, that is unless you have a track car, then I like the AWE straightpipes

Old 01-10-2009, 04:01 AM
RCH
Banned
RCH is just really niceRCH is just really niceRCH is just really niceRCH is just really niceRCH is just really nice
Lets have a sound clip then

Old 01-10-2009, 07:08 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
youtube mine..listen to the whole thing...

jcbmemphis is the user/poster...

I have it. It has been on my car for over a year. No issues. None. Zilch. I love it.

Jeff

Old 01-10-2009, 07:17 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Absolutely gorgeous craftsmanship on SPI's part. Congrats, River!

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 01-10-2009 at 07:20 AM.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:38 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
beautiful craftsmanship!!

Old 01-10-2009, 11:21 AM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
very nice... you dont happen to have pictures comparing the primary openings of the SPi headers vs the OEM ones, do you?

Old 01-10-2009, 11:26 AM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
of course the 996tt pricing page on their website doesnt load......

Old 01-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Former Vendor
dk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by rdf16

RD
if you want it alittle louder, you can opt for SPI's offroad pipes in lieu of the 200 cell high flow cats.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:27 PM
rdf16 is infamous around these partsrdf16 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by dk996tt
if you want it alittle louder, you can opt for SPI's offroad pipes in lieu of the 200 cell high flow cats.

That's exactly what I was thinking. They don't have the best website
though, I can't find pricing on just the exhaust and it's options.

RD

Old 01-10-2009, 08:17 PM
dtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud of
Are those DV's on the top right in the first pic?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Switzer Performance