996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Parting out my interior if interested in anything...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 11:39 AM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
thanks tom for quick response!

Old 03-02-2009, 12:40 PM
drhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to behold
I am interested in carbon pieces as well, sterring wheel...let me know what you dont sell.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Iceyankee-Tsi is infamous around these parts
By any chance you would be selling your carbon hand break? PM me price if not already sold. Thank you!!

Andres

Old 03-03-2009, 08:16 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
ok at this point after the dust settled and guys who "wanted" stuff "reconsidered"

the CF steering wheel is left and the doors.

I will post pics of the doors. this is the coolest cause have the CF pockets, the airbag, and the CF bose speakers (they are worth a fortune!!) and really would take 1k for the door panels, $850 for the steering wheel.

first one who actually comes up with real money at those ridiculous prices I sell, I just want to get rid of the stuff and make someone else happy as well but no I cant sell the steering wheel for $100 !!!

Old 03-03-2009, 08:20 AM
seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !
Do you still have any of the dash trim? I haven't reconsidered, just haven't heard from you. My post count wasn't high enough to send PMs when you first posted.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:32 AM
drhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to behold
I will take the steering wheel for $500. As long as there are no cracks.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:41 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drhenrock
I will take the steering wheel for $500. As long as there are no cracks.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:42 AM
here is the door, tons of CF, the air bag and bose. this is direct bolt on. trying to get one of you guys to get these, if not will post in sales corner tomorrow

Old 03-03-2009, 09:49 AM
steering wheel and again to the moderators this stuff is here for my TT brothers first why I posted here. to keep it from the "other" guys but not for long!!

same as this for those who need a reference I priced mine half of this for you guys!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PORSC...Q5fAccessories

Old 03-03-2009, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by seth_horwitz
Do you still have any of the dash trim? I haven't reconsidered, just haven't heard from you. My post count wasn't high enough to send PMs when you first posted.
sorry Seth everything for sale is gone but the steering wheel and the doors. even the rear view mirror!!

Old 03-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Half of $1450 is $725, not $850.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:58 AM
M32
M32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant future
Does it really matter? Would you buy it for either of those prices?

Edwin

Old 03-03-2009, 10:19 AM
fine its yours for that price (and my850 was an approximate smart ****!)

Old 03-03-2009, 10:19 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Somebody bought the whole thing? Geez.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by Iceyankee-Tsi
By any chance you would be selling your carbon hand break? PM me price if not already sold. Thank you!!

Andres
sorry the shifter and handbrake stay, matches the CF hood, roof, and wing

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Parting out my interior if interested in anything...