996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Parting out my interior if interested in anything...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 05:46 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Parting out my interior if interested in anything...

my car is being gutted and caged for full race. the front hood, front and back windows, carbon fiber steering wheel, door panels with CF and bose speakers, random CF bits, and all and anything to do with the air conditioning, also the entire interior, roof liner and roof with sun roof will be carefully removed. also the porsche factory roll bar will come out. also have the subwoofer and all the carpet. and airbags......

driver GT3 seat will stay for now but doubt for long.

I could post pics of things if anyone is interested.

let me know if any of you guys are interested in this stuff before I post it on ebay.

I will start a thread soon of before and after pics of the car as the cage goes in...

thanks

tom

PS guys I have got alot of pm's already for me to answer the best my email my be better tkerrmd@aol.com
thanks for all the interest, I would like to sell it to a 6speeder at a large savings rather than an unknown on ebay

thanks again

tom

Last edited by tom kerr; 03-01-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:51 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
If you ever get rid of the seats in favor of full blown (halo) race seats (as per Mikelly post in the gt3 style thread, like some of the high end sparco's and recaro's).....I'd be into some affordable gt3 seats. I plan to try to recolor them....so color is not an issue...worn (aka beat to hell so cheap) is better to be honest. Cheap and with sliders is my goal.

(if painted yellow backs....probably would need to spray them...also not a problem......my 'slow in the basement' project will be to make some beat to heck gt3 seats "new" and natural brown)

BTW, track people...if you are smart, buy a car with a BLACK interior. Makes life much easier long term. Until you do what Tom is doing. He could get some fun read or blue seats via sparco as his car is going cup car killing.... Said another way, try to find natural brown track seats.

Please post pictures no matter what of the new interior (and your new weight!).

Thanks!

Jeff

Last edited by jcb-memphis; 03-01-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:23 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Tom, do you have a carbon batwing?

Old 03-01-2009, 06:27 PM
seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !
I'd be interested in the AC console if it's CF. The door pulls, too.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:32 PM
jeff is on a distinguished road
Pictures pls

Jeff

Old 03-01-2009, 06:34 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
have to be honest dont know about the batwing I dont think sol
console is painted yellow sorry.
as for the doors am going to try to sell the whole panel intact but will let ya know soon.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:37 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Would the "Porsche factory roll bar" be adequate for ECTA rules? Like for the "Mile"? Anyone done this with the factory roll bar?

Old 03-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by ttboost
Would the "Porsche factory roll bar" be adequate for ECTA rules? Like for the "Mile"? Anyone done this with the factory roll bar?
its the porsche bar but I dont know about that sorry. but it is a perfect bolt in fit.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by ttboost

Old 03-01-2009, 07:11 PM
seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !
I'd take the CF horse shoe around the Nav and AC vents, as well as the slim CF strips that run horizontal along the dash. PM me with a price. Thanks.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:15 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Thanks Tom, I'll do some homework on the roll bar. Can you PM me a price just in case...Thanks in advance,
Mike

Old 03-01-2009, 07:20 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Wow... lots of CF, Tom

Old 03-01-2009, 07:47 PM
vv23 has a spectacular aura aboutvv23 has a spectacular aura about
DIBS on the Steering wheel, shift ****, and hand brake and other various CF pieces.....discussions in progress

Old 03-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by vv23
DIBS on the Steering wheel, shift ****, and hand brake and other various CF pieces.....discussions in progress
your are fast and you were first

Old 03-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by tom kerr
your are fast and you were first

Hey, I beat him for a few pieces. (Look up) Let me know. Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Parting out my interior if interested in anything...