996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

would like to borrow nav cd's for the '01 nav system for gumball next week..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 01:25 AM
tradin1 is a splendid one to beholdtradin1 is a splendid one to beholdtradin1 is a splendid one to beholdtradin1 is a splendid one to beholdtradin1 is a splendid one to beholdtradin1 is a splendid one to beholdtradin1 is a splendid one to behold
would like to borrow nav cd's for the '01 nav system for gumball next week..

heading out to gumball next week and would like to have all the cd's. i currently have the one for cali as that is where i bought my car.

dealer wants some ridiculous amount for them. only need them for 10 days on gumball.

so if someone could find it in thier hear to let me borrow a back up that would be great!

thx.

Old 04-25-2009, 02:29 AM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
Those discs are so out of date they will probably get you lost. Better idea would be to borrow a friend's modern portable TomTom or Garmin. Just my .02. Good luck on the trip.

Old 04-25-2009, 03:35 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I have the disk for the Northeast. Are you heading that way?

Old 04-25-2009, 09:01 AM
thankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of light
Very cool. Don't have discs for you to use - but would if I did.

Are you running the whole tour all the way down to Miami?

Old 04-25-2009, 10:24 AM
microboby can only hope to improve
Thats a bad choice my friend , get a portable GPS with upto date maps. I have done a lot of rallies including Gumball and the in car navigation especially CD based is very unreliable. Take a Laptop with the Microsoft GPS wich has a very clear map system.

Old 04-25-2009, 03:23 PM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
Send me an email. I had a buddy of mine move out of the country and he gave me a box of stuff. I think the nav discs are part of the lot. You are more than welcome to them if I have them bro.

tbare@ciaplanning.com

PS: "More than welcome to them".....I mean you can have them for good...I have no need for them.

Old 04-26-2009, 01:47 AM
tradin1 is a splendid one to beholdtradin1 is a splendid one to beholdtradin1 is a splendid one to beholdtradin1 is a splendid one to beholdtradin1 is a splendid one to beholdtradin1 is a splendid one to beholdtradin1 is a splendid one to behold
yes im doing the entire route, my 4th one so far.

i know the car nav is not the best, but i like to have more than one! i have a tomtom and a lowrance with several radar detectors, cb, ect....

pluse i do not have the state i live in and like to have the screen on driving around sometimes.

Old 04-26-2009, 05:17 AM
thankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of light
Very cool. Saw your other post on the Gumball thread - so that answers it here.

Old 04-26-2009, 08:04 AM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Originally Posted by tradin1
heading out to gumball next week and would like to have all the cd's. i currently have the one for cali as that is where i bought my car.

dealer wants some ridiculous amount for them. only need them for 10 days on gumball.

so if someone could find it in thier hear to let me borrow a back up that would be great!

thx.
im not hatin , but maybe if you sell one of your other 13 cars you will be able to afford to buy them from the dealer