996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

New GT3 pics -

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 03:45 PM
muker is a jewel in the roughmuker is a jewel in the roughmuker is a jewel in the roughmuker is a jewel in the rough
A few more pictures...

Am I the only that thinks the wing is too much? Don't get me wrong. It works great with the overall design but as a DD it really screams - look at me!

Attached Images      
Old 05-24-2009, 03:49 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
neillo has a red one used only $188,000.00a little to rich for me in this time and date, waiten for obammas stim package to come in the mail

Old 05-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !

Me too Steve, Me too!

Mike

Old 05-24-2009, 04:16 PM
muker is a jewel in the roughmuker is a jewel in the roughmuker is a jewel in the roughmuker is a jewel in the rough
For the price, maybe the bank will believe it is a house and give you a 30 year loan (which qualifies for an obama stimulus check!)

Old 05-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Adam2S will become famous soon enough
Wow really nice pics, thanks for posting them.

Do you know if those wheels are the std titanium or the optional "free" silver? They dont look as dark as some of the other pics Ive seen so Im wondering if they are silver?

(I ask because I have a deposit on a GT3 mk2 and am debating either titanium wheels or black if I dont think the titanium are dark enough! Im hoping these are actually silver...)

Old 05-24-2009, 04:46 PM
doba_sm3 is on a distinguished road
awesome car ... not sure if i really like the new look

Old 05-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Adam2S
Wow really nice pics, thanks for posting them.

Do you know if those wheels are the std titanium or the optional "free" silver? They dont look as dark as some of the other pics Ive seen so Im wondering if they are silver?

(I ask because I have a deposit on a GT3 mk2 and am debating either titanium wheels or black if I dont think the titanium are dark enough! Im hoping these are actually silver...)
Not sure what the options were on the car. Since it is not a US specs model there was no window sticker. The dealer told me it had the air suspension thing to raise it a few inches but other than that I dont know. Maybe if you call them they can tell you - it is Porsche of the village in Cincinnati.
http://www.porscheofthevillage.com/

Old 05-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Merlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of light
That Car is SWEET!

Old 05-24-2009, 09:58 PM
JonB has a spectacular aura aboutJonB has a spectacular aura aboutJonB has a spectacular aura about
I love the GT3. The new look is fantastic. I wish they had gone ahead and built it with direct injection. Sort of feels like Porsche is holding something back.

Old 05-25-2009, 06:51 AM
scott is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by muker
Not sure what the options were on the car. Since it is not a US specs model there was no window sticker. The dealer told me it had the air suspension thing to raise it a few inches but other than that I dont know. Maybe if you call them they can tell you - it is Porsche of the village in Cincinnati.
http://www.porscheofthevillage.com/
I'm going to go check that thing out. Looks awesome! Must have just gotten it in the last week or so.

Old 05-25-2009, 07:24 AM
Originally Posted by scott
I'm going to go check that thing out. Looks awesome! Must have just gotten it in the last week or so.
Scott by the way, where do you take your car for service? I have mainly been using porsche of the village and think they are great but I am not pissed because they wont give me a loaner (corolla by the way) because my insurance is with progressive and they had issues with them not paying for loaner accidents. I have a good relationship with them but they wont budge on this one - which is an issue because they always keep the car for a couple days. Let me know.

BY the way, they also have a transiberia rally cayenne next to the gt3. cool car too.

Old 05-25-2009, 08:29 AM
Hmm, I've used them for 7 yrs and they've always been great. They always give me a loaner and I have Progressive.

Last edited by scott; 06-08-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:38 AM
nvno1 is on a distinguished road
love the car ,but not the wheels.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:59 AM
Just checked it out. They are open today! Awesome track car. All it needs is a roll bar and 6 point belts and you are ready to go.

Old 05-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by scott
Hmm, I've used them for 7 yrs and they've always been great. They always give me a loaner and I have Progressive. I haven't taken it to them recently. Once I started modifying and tracking it, I started taking it to Ken Farler (Farler Performance).
The issue with progressive is new. Apparently a someone with progressive crashed a volvo loaner and progressive wouldnt pay because of some loophole with loaners. Since then I cannot even get a corolla from them.

How reasonable is Farler with prices and is it a good place for some basic turbo mods (eg bigger turbos, pss10 suspension)? I have heard he takes forever...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New GT3 pics -