996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Dr_jitsu vs liter bike

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 09:25 AM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
Doc, not for anything....but you better be layin the smack down!! It cant even be close! You will lose your right to the board for a week bro!! LOL

Old 08-18-2009, 09:37 AM
Jasil is infamous around these parts
I'm late to the party, but my Z06 get's skull drug by buslengths from a bolt on ZX-14. That wasn't even a race it was "look and go.....see I won!!"

I know your car is very strong, but 155mph strong to pull that hard? Crappy rider, didn't try, not a 1L bike, or something.

Last edited by Jasil; 08-18-2009 at 09:39 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:38 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jasil
I'm late to the party, but my Z06 get's skull drug by buslengths from a bolt on ZX-14. That wasn't even a race it was "look and go.....see I won!!"
Any car only making 484 rwhp will get skull drug by a bolt-on ZX-14.

Old 08-18-2009, 09:49 AM
F8L SNK is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Tim you should bring your Viper(~1100hp on race gas) to the mile, it would be interesting to see what top speed it could achieve.

There will be a Porsche(Joe from Jersey) there which might give you a good run.
Paulie, I am out of town during the Texas mile, one of these days I'll do a 60 -130 and a Texas Mile.

Rob, I love you to man! Hope all is well

Old 08-18-2009, 09:53 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Just an idea...but since many of us will be at the Texas Mile....how about lining them up on the airstrip for a best 2 out of 3 to the first 1/4 mile marker? Paulie can armdrop. I'm sure a couple of us could talk the coordinators into letting them do this after the first day on Sat.

Old 08-18-2009, 10:14 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Prche951
third quote down you claimed his car had 650 rwhp and you have 200 less. Stick to that. Seems to me like you know he will kick your *** if you are stock so you are upping the power. You just indicated you had more mods coming. nice try yourself.

LOL I had to find a post to quote with this picture!!

Old 08-18-2009, 10:17 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
LMAO @ that picture!

Old 08-18-2009, 12:18 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
That's

Old 08-18-2009, 12:36 PM
Banned
kensill has a spectacular aura aboutkensill has a spectacular aura about
Being a bike rider he should have seen that coming, I haven't raced very many but I haven't lost a race to a car yet, bikes always have the advantage, but the bigger thing is whether or not the biker was experienced, if he is a noob he wouldn't have a chance... nice race...

Old 08-18-2009, 12:41 PM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
I've seen that video of the Supra and Busa somewhere before Art. I think the Supra was around 1000 rwhp or something crazy like that.
I have one of those fast crotch rockets. It's a 06 GSXR 1000 and it truly is scary fast. I hit that thing and it's hold on for dear life, it accelerates that hard. I don't think a 600-700 rwhp car would take a liter bike up to low triple digits. Unless the guy on the bike is a poor rider and ehhemmm aero challenged lol.
IMO it looked like the Busa wasn't racing him.

And that's all I've got to say about that- Forrest Gump

Old 08-18-2009, 12:43 PM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
Powell, I love the pics

Last edited by ReeknHavic; 08-18-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:16 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
you guys meeting tonight its tuesday n all?

290 n what cross road?

Old 08-18-2009, 02:26 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Good, no more mods on your part. Sounded like you were doing more.

As for me, drive up to Denver, I'd run you in a minute and I have no where near as much power as DrJ and I run pump gas only. Stakes bottle of JWB

Originally Posted by houstonT
1. You have too much time on your hands, why don't you come join in on the fun. Come in Sept. for the 60-130 or the TX Mile in October.

2. I witnessed Sean's car make around 650 rwhp on his OLD set-up...on which he ran a mid-high 6 60-130. I quoted that number b/c that is what I recalled. Come to think of it, he now has MORE power and has since run a high 5 60-130 time. In actuality, I have NO clue how much power he is making. Heck, could be 750 rwhp for all I know!!!

3. I never indicated I had more mods coming, I simply said that the car has a y-pipe right now (which based on other's dyno numbers adds about 5-8 rwhp). That is HARDLY modded. I simply said that you never know what I'll have as I may put the car back to stock or may put an aftermarket intake on the car. Time will tell.

Now you tell me. Does it bother you that Sean accepted the race from a dead dig knowing that the GT2 in his form is tough to launch? Or does it bug you more that a car with much less power that weighs much more is going to win? Orrrrrrrrrr, does it bother you that he posted a video of a bike cruising next to him and claim that he beat a Hayabusa when we all clearly saw him floor it while the bike sat there? Be honest!

Peter
p.s. Sean, pay attention, this is what it's like when you're having fun and ribbing someone without personally insulting them or calling them a "bully", "wigger" or "cheater"

Old 08-18-2009, 02:28 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Nope, my car is still under the knife. Should be done tomorrow and I will be there next Tuesday fo sho!

Originally Posted by OS Inspector

290 n what cross road?

Old 08-18-2009, 02:34 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OS Inspector

290 n what cross road?
My car is going back under the knife this evening as well I'll be down for approx. a month.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dr_jitsu vs liter bike