996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

won't go in gear after clutch install

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 12:34 PM
pumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond repute
won't go in gear after clutch install

Just finished my clutch installation (gt3rs setup with lwfw) and i am unable to ge the car in gear when the engine is running. If i shut engine off, i am able to go from a gear to an other but when the engine is running, it is stuck and i don't want to apply too much pressure

Now i have remove the starter to acess the peak hole and i can see the clutch fork move as well as the pressure plate with the release bearing. At first i thought my slave wasn't doing anything but it is working.

My other guess would be disk on the wrong side but i checked like 10 times before i put it in and it seemed to be correct.

Anyone know what i might have done wrong?