996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My homage to the mighty turbo: pics of my wanna be turbo cab :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 06:10 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Badass. Love it.

Old 11-16-2004, 08:21 PM
ChrisRC is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by deputydog95
BTW, you can't see it in the pics...but the car is just covered in the clear bra stuff. I've got it everywhere. Looks really good.
Clear bra material always looks incredibly hard to manipulate, apply, and custom cut. I give major credit to your installer for doing the entire car. I love the cab - very sexy.

Old 11-16-2004, 08:22 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Thanks everybody. Appreciate the kind words.

Eric: Finally got that 911 logo on straight What a pain in the *** that was.

Mr Kram: That plate isn't as old as you'd think. I know, I know...the gators are still riding the wave of that nat'l championship My wife is saying her prayers every night that the evil genius will come back to the swamp! I don't think most gators fans care as long as it's not Ron.

Rob: I'd love to show you some pics of my wallet, but I'm sure you've seen moths before. Ouch. This stuff is expensive. However, if nothing else, the hurricane season here turned out to be very profitable for me. Besides, you're one to talk....you're car isn't exactly "bone stock"

Bobby: No DIY on the rear. That's what I paid the pro's for. I'd "f" that one up in a minute.

Redline: Thanks for the front bumper. Glad to take your hand me downs.

Neil: Yep, prep was wicked. That's what it takes to make this aftermarket stuff look close to oem. Cost of doing in business. They are most assuredly not ready to paint out of the box. Very rough coming out of the mold. Lots of pinholes and rough spots. I think it worked out to around 15-17 hours each for prepping,painting, and installation.

Spike: Not even close. I bought my car used in 04. It had already taken around a 30% depreciation hit when I bought it. Yeah, I spent a few bucks in mods (I'm frightened to even try and add that one up), but I'm not even close if you add it all up to what the car would have cost new. Never mind a turbo, or even a turbo cab for that matter. I probably have a total investment of about, what half the price of a well optioned new turbo cab would be.

Old 11-16-2004, 11:04 PM
wantone is an unknown quantity at this point
I like it without the holes!!!