996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My dream and worst nightmare

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 07:57 AM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
I don't understand why dealers would refuse warranty work, they still get paid by corporate, why not do the warranty work and keep the customer happy and coming back.
I wonder if all this bad dealer treatment is starting to effect sales or do the masses just take it and come back for more ****ty treatment?

Old 11-21-2004, 09:37 AM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
Everyone that replied, thanks for your responses and genuine concern. I have made an appointment with McKenna for next week. I am going to have Arling put the stock exhaust and airfilter back on. Then the car will be flat bedded to them (it is still driveable). As soon as I know I will post the resolution. Again THANKS!!
Steve

Old 11-21-2004, 09:44 AM
SilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud of
good luck steve!

i live 2 min away from rusnak and never take my car there unless it is for a test drive... two guys there that i met - mark is alright but that other guy is a complete ***. had a broken convertible and he said that no can can even look at the car for 8 days, and that it looks safe to drive so don't worry. his disclaimer was that he is not the xpert so he can't be liable for his recommendation....

i take it to mc kenna. dominic or brian!