996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Another completely satisfied UMW customer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 11:44 AM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
Another completely satisfied UMW customer

Kevin@UMW, GGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. It is a completely different car now...

Thanks for all your help over the past 2 weeks - and putting up with my BS. Could not be happier with both the clutch and flash. You are truely a great person the work with.

I will be back for some more crack when I run out of this batch of adrenaline...

Frank

Old 04-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Supercollider is a jewel in the roughSupercollider is a jewel in the roughSupercollider is a jewel in the roughSupercollider is a jewel in the rough
I know exactly how you feel - same here.

Recently Kevin added to my kit a GT3RS clutch and LWFW - that's in addition to his tune, WGA kit, DVs, and EP exhaust. The LWFW he had to talk me into, but it made the car far more drivable - not at all what I expected. I love it!

Old 04-09-2010, 12:36 PM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
I also had PSS10's installed and new Yokohama's. I am running the car at 5 in the front and 7 in the back.

The car does not squat under acceleration and rides like it is on rails. Everything is 100x times better than stock. Going to the track in a few weeks and will let you know how it all works out.

Right now, the car just effen rips.
Originally Posted by Supercollider
I know exactly how you feel - same here.

Recently Kevin added to my kit a GT3RS clutch and LWFW - that's in addition to his tune, WGA kit, DVs, and EP exhaust. The LWFW he had to talk me into, but it made the car far more drivable - not at all what I expected. I love it!

Last edited by fdorn; 04-09-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
I have my pss10's set on 3/3 and I am bouncing like a tennis ball. I need to stiffen up a bit. I will try 5/7.

Kevin is great to work with. Always has time for my stupid questions.

Old 04-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Steve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really nice
Very glad to hear of your experiences. They are on par with everything I have read and heard. I cannot wait to get my UMW tune. I've got the new DV's and wastegate kit on and will very soon join the UMW fan club.

Old 04-09-2010, 12:58 PM
FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !
Dittos here too... I got the Stage 2A turbos along with the clutch and tune. Kevin put up with a lot of BS from me too.

Where/when are you going to the track? It'd be way cool if it were Mid-Ohio next week...

Jon

Old 04-09-2010, 02:46 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Ditto. For my needs, he has been awesome.

Been 2 years and 24k miles. No issues. Zilch.

Jeff

Old 04-09-2010, 02:53 PM
legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
UMW flash here also, can't be more happy, Kevin is great to work with

Old 04-09-2010, 03:43 PM
No SubstiTTute will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by fdorn
Kevin@UMW, GGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. It is a completely different car now...

Thanks for all your help over the past 2 weeks - and putting up with my BS. Could not be happier with both the clutch and flash. You are truely a great person the work with.

I will be back for some more crack when I run out of this batch of adrenaline...

Frank
Kevin's tune is smooth and powerful. Very happy with mine for 4 years now with no problems whatsover.

Did you get a LWFW with the clutch? Thanks.

Old 04-09-2010, 04:02 PM
FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !
If Kevin reads all of these posts, his head is gonna be so big he'll have to buy a bigger helmet!

Old 04-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Steve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really nice
Originally Posted by FAST FWD
If Kevin reads all of these posts, his head is gonna be so big he'll have to buy a bigger helmet!

I am sure Kevin's been reading kudos for years. But thats OK if his head swells, it'll just make room for more turbo mojo.

Old 04-11-2010, 01:52 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
Welcome to the UMW family- Kevin has the goods!

Old 04-11-2010, 08:31 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
I have a couple of UMW goodies, for those that are interested! larger custom side plenum from the master himself, larger throttle body & carbon fiber dual intake..

PM me.

Tom

Old 04-11-2010, 09:27 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
PM Sent

Originally Posted by topgun
I have a couple of UMW goodies, for those that are interested! larger custom side plenum from the master himself, larger throttle body & carbon fiber dual intake..

PM me.

Tom

Old 04-11-2010, 02:48 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Sorry for the thread Jack...just thought you boys might want these, Thanks for the PM's just want the garage Cleaned. It's all got to go..

Tom

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another completely satisfied UMW customer