996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

nothing too special but nicely done, I think...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 10:33 PM
Frissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jpflip
TOO SPECIAL???? It is a beauty, you should be proud of it! congratulation!
I am proud, specially because its in excellent condition as you can see...

but being objective there are some pretty wild 996TT's running in this forum and mine is quite restrained. I am focused in performance and function thus choosing "18's, Mexican roads can get pretty tough and we also like to run,

conditions may also get quite difficult,

and I believe that for all this "18's are the better choice.

The HRE's I chose look purposeful and nice but are not a strike of genious, I believe a set of 997 MkI 997 RS wheels would have looked fantastic on it and I may still do those if the oppotunity comes.

What about oem's you may ask, well those are getting painted like my street 986 set,

and then a set of fresh Michelin is to be mounted for track use.

I hope to do a proper shoot soon, so far I have been busy, driving and enjoying the 996TT as it was meant to be on daily basis.

I never did a proper intro of the 996TT but I will once I have some proper photos to show.

Thanks to all for your kind encouraging comments and I look forward to keep hearing from you, thanks again.

Last edited by Frissen; 04-30-2010 at 10:35 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:08 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Looks Good.

Old 05-01-2010, 04:34 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Very nice.

Old 05-01-2010, 07:51 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
If you can afford adjustable shocks/coilovers, go for it, you can make such different dynamics in the car with the turn of a ****.

Nice photo above, looks like the oldschool PC game (Test Drive), or Outrun. lol

Old 05-01-2010, 09:35 PM
TTHunter has a spectacular aura aboutTTHunter has a spectacular aura aboutTTHunter has a spectacular aura about
I love those wheels! They are the exact same wheels I am getting ready to put on my black 996tt.

Old 05-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Scottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome Frissen. I think I remember you when I used to be a regular on PPBB.com (about 2003, 3 porsches ago!). Do I have the right person?

Old 05-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Frissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Scottslaw
Looks awesome Frissen. I think I remember you when I used to be a regular on PPBB.com (about 2003, 3 porsches ago!). Do I have the right person?
indeed the same... nice to meet you again...

Old 05-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Mulholland996TT is on a distinguished road
Nice... 6 turbos and one 430! hahaha

Old 05-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Mulholland996TT
Nice... 6 turbos and one 430! hahaha
there were more than 6 Turbos on that drive... on the pic:

Way ahead 996 C4S EVOMS SC, 2nd Carrera S, then 3 Turbos and the F430 + me chasing...

http://porschepuebla.homestead.com/news34.html

Last edited by Frissen; 05-02-2010 at 07:06 PM.