996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 11:52 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CURI0
What is there to whine about? We know all know what the faster car is with how the 996tt owner is dodging the M3 on the highway. If it truly was about drag racing do it on a strip where you can properly showcase your ability.
Holy crap man, go back to your own forum and whine... This is simple. THEY DIDN'T AGREE TO ANY OTHER RACE...PERIOD...What happened happened. Why do you care so much? Did your bro get beat by a slower car? Get over it move on...we have...

Old 07-01-2010, 11:55 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Then you should let him show what his car can do.
Are you sleeping with the driver of the other Bemer? Thank god we don't have to try and listen to you say this stuff out loud it might be tough to understand with his dick in your mouth.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Holy crap man, go back to your own forum and whine... This is simple. THEY DIDN'T AGREE TO ANY OTHER RACE...PERIOD...What happened happened. Why do you care so much? Did your bro get beat by a slower car? Get over it move on...we have...
Holy crap man, how about he mans up and runs instead of dodging the faster car and you patting him on the back for it since it is a 996?

Old 07-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
Are you sleeping with the driver of the other Bemer? Thank god we don't have to try and listen to you say this stuff out loud it might be tough to understand with his dick in your mouth.
I guess I'm just not as quick to picture men pleasing each other orally at the slightest opportunity so I suppose I'll just sit back and allow you to continue to make those references since they come so easily.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:05 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
I seriously just can't comprehend how your friend who clearly doesn't have as big of an issue with his defeat isn't here to post for himself if he is that upset.

When you lose a street race you rarely get a second shot. That is a fact. Your boy lost. Get over it. I'd really hate to see how you handle losing a street race.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Banned
When you lose a street race you rarely get a second shot. That is a fact. Your boy lost. Get over it. I'd really hate to see how you handle losing a street race.
I think everyone understands that he lost. I think everyone understands the 996tt owner picked the race that best favored him and refused and still refuses to give the HPF M3 owner a shot at his race. That is a fact.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I just got neg repped "Way too gay!"

Really Curio? Thanks for the neg rep. I'm starting to realize your inability to accept defeat isn't limited to street racing.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:13 PM
I think everyone understands that he lost. I think everyone understands the 996tt owner picked the race that best favored him and refused and still refuses to give the HPF M3 owner a shot at his race. That is a fact.
It should have been discussed before hand if he was going to want a roll. If this thread has proven anything its that Prodigy is actually a very good street racer. He sticks to his strengths and uses them to his advantage. Sometimes having a brain is better than all the horsepower in the world.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Who are you, and what have you done with the body of our resident pacifist, Ben Moores?

How about some make up rep

Old 07-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
All I'm hearing is Blah... Blah... Blah... Is Ke$ha the BMW driver that's posting???

You win some, you lose some. Don't sit and make excuses how it was unfair, etc...

Old 07-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
He was nice enough to give you the race you wanted because you kept whining about running on the highway and how you don't do that. Yet you ran the weaker ESS car from a roll but refuse to run the HPF M3. Wow, quite the enthusiast you are.
You sound like a broken record. I did not whine, I did not ask him to give me anything. ESS car made 500whp and I made just as much. He is one of my best friends, and will never run to internet with a dufflebag of excuses why he lost. Sorry I am not as big of an enthusiast as you trying to set a race with a car that makes 100 less hp and weighs more. You are so enthusiastic its just fantastic

He had a more powerful car. I was the underdog. I agreed to a dig where I can make up some of the difference, I had no idea I would beat it by a basketball court.

You mean the race at the light you chose where you even gave yourself a rolling start and then ran home after it was over when he hit the rev limiter trying to use launch control on the street? LOL
Rolling start? You are just being ignorant now. I rolled back so your boy could keep up if anything. Too bad it didnt help him.

Yes, we get it, you won't run the stronger car from a roll because you will lose. You win some, you lose some, such is life. You are afraid to lose and will only run cars with less power from a roll. Hence why you duck the HPF M3 but run the ESS SC M3. Hypocrite?
Lose or win I dont know. It was hard to tell since he was so far back
This isn't middle school you won't get me to change mind by saying that i'm afraid, scurred, chicken etc. I am a man of my word. You can't seem to respect that.

Uh, you know the E92 is a completely different car, right? You know it has a centrifugal blower with a curve that is nowhere near as fat down low as the HPF M3, right? You know the E46 M3 is SMG and extremely difficult to launch on the street with street tires, right?
No I never noticed E92 is a compeltely different car, I also did not notice the centrifugal blower when I placed into the engine bay. I thought it was a roots one. I also didn't know an SMG was such a hassle, I always though it was a manual for people too lazy to shift all the time and needed help doing it faster. I always though SMG shifted faster then manual. He actually launched OK. You know how I know? cuz I stood behind him and watched

Yep, and to have the proper setup you should be on a drag strip to properly drag race and get a slip instead of internet bragging rights. If you truly believed what you said you would do it properly instead of weasling out of a race you will lose on the street to run one that is completely not in the other cars favor.
I would be glad to perform a repeat at a dragstrip of his choice within driving distance. That way we can get a slip of my mediocare 12 second run and his phenomenal turbo unicorn 14 second performance

As far as weasling goes, he tried to weasel me into a roll race after I said I do what I do. Take it or leave it.

Yes, compared to the turbo S54 your car is weak on the top end. Don't believe me? Run it... oh wait, but you don't do that.
yes my car is weaker on the top end (which i btw can only see on his dyno) on the street his fat top end didnt help him much. my car is also a bolt on car vs his has a $19k turbo kit. my car is a basic bottom of the todem pole P-turbo where is his the big-king-dik of the M3s.

Yes, the S54 is more efficient per pound of boost and RWD is more efficient hence why you switched to it. LOL right back at ya.
I swithced to RWD to dyno on a dynojet...genious.

Uh, you are talking to the guy who has drag raced his M3 so much that he is the first in the world to be rebuilding a DCT M3 transmission. So, uh, if you actually believed what you said you would be on a strip where you get a read out of your reaction time and have the ability to properly use the right tire setup and get maximum traction. You are just a kid street racing to look cool to your friends and then you run home when it is time to get on the highway to see who is making more power. If you want to stick to kids games, by all means.
Uh - that's exciting. How many passes did you make before your magic trans grenaded? I have over a hundred of slips from my previous car, I can guesstimate the readout on the street. BTW I stopped roll racing after I got rid of my FWD cars, I will run friends for fun. I will not run internet-e-gangstaz for bragging rights.

Then you should let him show what his car can do.[/quote]

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 07-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
I got 3:45 left to get in on this and waste time before I go home. So please keep up the smack talk so I will be entertained!

I am recovering from a huge lunch at Fadi's so it will be a few minutes before I really begin the smack talk...

Old 07-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Curio - I try to like you, I really do. But your entire self-esteem seems to revolve around the online reputation of ///M cars!

Look, they are nice cars. Anyone that argues they aren't isn't an enthusiast. With S/C's they can be quick, and with turbo setups they can be quicker. Heck, there's even one that made into the top 14 of our fastest 60-130 times (Race MX-M3 - 5.62). But no one here cares. If we wanted Gintani or HPF M3s, we'd have them.

I'm not going to get into why I feel the P-cars are on a completely different level, because it will come across like I'm putting down M cars, which is not the case.

The main point here is that the HPF car lost a race that he agreed to run. Period.

The fact that the 996TT only has an exhaust, FPR, and tune with a removed front driveshaft (on 93, on street tires) is a bit of icing on the cake. By the way, if he was still AWD he would've been able to launch harder on street tires and beaten the HPF car even worse.

In this particular race, the faster car won. Twice. Get over it.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 07-01-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Banned
It should have been discussed before hand if he was going to want a roll. If this thread has proven anything its that Prodigy is actually a very good street racer. He sticks to his strengths and uses them to his advantage. Sometimes having a brain is better than all the horsepower in the world.
If you want to glamorize street racing, by all means. If winning on the street means more than showing a respect for your opponent and allowing him a chance to run to his cars strengths than I suppose some may consider that smart. Others may consider that a ***** move.

Personally, I feel that winning or losing on the street is not quite that important and actually being an enthusiast and showing the outcome of various types of races, win, lose, or draw, is more respectable.

If this was reversed, and the M3 owner simply refused to go from a stop and only went from a roll you guys would be all over the M3 owner with criticism.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:21 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by prodigymb
He actually hooked up in 1st gear somehow on the 2nd run, 2nd gear is where he spun. But that is what I was counting on to level the race out. I thought he would catch me top end as a lot of cars have and make it interesting.
damn bro, where you at in PHL?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...