996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

California Registration Cost for 2003 996 TT....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 04:49 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
All those fees and the POS state still doesn't have two nickels to rub together. You get what you deserve by continuing to vote in the tree hugging tax thieves Boxer and Pelosi. Sorry, facts are facts. I'm sure the Hollywood idiot Governor didn't help matters either.

Old 12-30-2010, 02:50 PM
CSL996TT is just really niceCSL996TT is just really niceCSL996TT is just really niceCSL996TT is just really niceCSL996TT is just really nice
Paid $163.

Old 12-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by amerlemans
All those fees and the POS state still doesn't have two nickels to rub together. You get what you deserve by continuing to vote in the tree hugging tax thieves Boxer and Pelosi. Sorry, facts are facts. I'm sure the Hollywood idiot Governor didn't help matters either.
Yes those aspects of CA suck, no question. However, many states that do not have yearly taxes on vehicles collected with registration, have yearly separate excise taxes or in your state's case - piggyback taxes that are rolled by local government onto the state income tax. For everyone *****ing about California's economic state, keep in mind it represents a much larger economy overall than any other state in the union by a long shot. When finances tank like thay have, the larger economies that are sucked in reflect much larger results.

Thankfully California has many aspects that still make it an amazing place to live. If all I cared about was taxes and registration, i wouldn't worry about which state to live in. I would just shoot myself.