996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K11 Official Information

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 08:36 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jbsteven
wheelspin while taking my kids to school on full kill..........priceless.

Old 12-23-2010, 04:30 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Neil - can you please get with Tym to make sure he got my response to his email? Thanks!

Guys, just a quick warning....BOOK YOUR ROOM ASAP! Last year we sold out and this year the rooms are booking quicker than ever...
Peter

Old 12-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Canderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the rough
My leave just got approved to leave Afgan, I also just booked my room. See you guys there.

Old 01-07-2011, 01:33 AM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
I am so hoping that my TT will be ready by then...wait....i have to pick what I will be doing to the car first.

Old 01-07-2011, 01:34 AM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Neil, Tym, help a brother out!

Old 01-07-2011, 08:14 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Andy
I have plenty of used parts at Akrams
Robert

Old 01-08-2011, 10:39 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Updated post 2 to reflect where we are with the road racing.
Peter

Old 01-16-2011, 05:54 AM
1. SWITZER on board as a sponsor! Woohoo!

2. Updated post 2 to reflect latest RR entries.

Peter

Old 01-16-2011, 07:54 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
It is a pleasure to sponsor your event Peter.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:42 AM
Where is your list of sponsors?

Originally Posted by houstonT
1. SWITZER on board as a sponsor! Woohoo!

2. Updated post 2 to reflect latest RR entries.

Peter

Old 01-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Smoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud of
Couple dumb questions...

-Are observers allowed? Ie. if someone is not participating and only wants to watch the RR, dyno, and drag strip events, is that kosher ?

-If the answer to the above is "yes" then what is the entry cost for non-participants?

-Given that this event is broadcast across a bunch of high traffic forums what does it mean in the first posts that there must be a minimum signup or the event is cancelled? Is this thread "The Official TX2K11 forum thread" that supersedes all other forum threads on this topic? Right now it looks like the signup is way short of the stated minimum. Does that mean this event might be cancelled or are you accounting for signups from other communities as well?

I've not been to this event before but it sounds fun to attend and watch. My car isn't a race car so I wouldn't want to participate. I partly just want to see HoustonT's car with the new kit installed!

Thx

Old 01-18-2011, 05:28 AM
All fees are listed on the first page....the one and only event that might not go is Thursday road racing, and that will be only if we don't get the minimum number of sign ups. Fri, Sat and Sun will NOT get canceled. In addition there will be a "night meet" held at Frankensteins Grill on Friday night.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:56 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
All fees are listed on the first page....the one and only event that might not go is Thursday road racing, and that will be only if we don't get the minimum number of sign ups. Fri, Sat and Sun will NOT get canceled. In addition there will be a "night meet" held at Frankensteins Grill on Friday night.

Saturday night (unofficial) meet at Frankensteins?

Old 01-18-2011, 09:07 AM
Smoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud of
Thx! I must have missed the "free to observe" and gate admission prices on the first read.

Old 01-20-2011, 04:38 PM
Road race list updated on page 1.
Peter

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TX2K11 Official Information