996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

iPhone4 or FlipSlideHD for track recording anyone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 07:50 PM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
iPhone4 or FlipSlideHD for track recording anyone?

Trying to see if I can use any of my existing video cams to do track recording. I have the iPhone4 and the FlipSlide HD hoping I can use one of these and save a bit of coin for the next few runs. I see plenty of windshield mounts but several of the clubs out here won't allow them.

Thanks for the insight-

Old 01-14-2011, 08:34 PM
dbhajek is on a distinguished road
I am going to try my Iphone 4 on my next track day. I was going to use a ram mount because I heard its really solid. I just wish I could figure out how to mount it behind me.

Originally Posted by Etchhead
Trying to see if I can use any of my existing video cams to do track recording. I have the iPhone4 and the FlipSlide HD hoping I can use one of these and save a bit of coin for the next few runs. I see plenty of windshield mounts but several of the clubs out here won't allow them.

Thanks for the insight-

Old 01-14-2011, 09:54 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
should be fine with either. i have seen nano taped to bumper that do just fine.