996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Evolution Motorsports 3.96 60-130 Record Breaking... VIDEO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 07:19 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu

Congratulations on breaking the 4 second barrier!
Thank you Sean!

Old 04-16-2011, 07:28 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Sean, you know you are drawn to man-love threads like a moth to the light As for Jaime PMing, he has extended an offer for some of us EVOMS customers to join him in May for a little get together. I have accepted and think it will be great fun. Will you be available? The EVOMS crew needs someone to wipe down our cars.....Sincerely, Kevin

You definitely need to run his Lambo once finished.

Old 04-16-2011, 07:31 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
We will be at a track rental.... what do I have to lose? I only have 902whp.... I expect to lose every race, except to Tom of course

Old 04-16-2011, 07:42 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !

Would you like to drive Kevin's car against Jamie's ... that would give us an unfair advantage

Old 04-16-2011, 10:09 AM
KPG
Which one? He already sold the yellow Superleggera that was a 1500 whp build and moved on a very nice white 9K mile Superleggera that is getting a 1750whp R build... How on earth can I compete with a car that has 850whp more than me. I would imagine he could stop for coffee at Starbucks before I could ever catch up. I look forward to seeing all the big build including Scotts GTR, should be a good time

Old 04-16-2011, 10:24 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Thats Awesome! Looked Effortless...

Old 04-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Which one? He already sold the yellow Superleggera that was a 1500 whp build and moved on a very nice white 9K mile Superleggera that is getting a 1750whp R build... How on earth can I compete with a car that has 850whp more than me. I would imagine he could stop for coffee at Starbucks before I could ever catch up. I look forward to seeing all the big build including Scotts GTR, should be a good time
Because the bottom line is that your car is running a comparable 60-130 time as the 1500 Lambos. Yes they would probably have an edge but I think it would be competitive.

If you lose, hey, you lost to a car w/ 600 more hp, you would still be a bad mo fo in my book.

Old 04-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Needless to say, I am pretty pleased to see our cars giving these $300K projects a run.

Old 04-16-2011, 12:46 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
I think I'm going to have to take Jamie up on his offer and come up for the festivities.

Old 04-16-2011, 12:47 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Hopefully the Three Amigos (Joe the poser, SlossMD & JagsMD) can Attend & Represent.... Kevin will have to sit on the sidelines & let the big dogs play (sorry Kevin)...No pump gas Kings...

Old 04-16-2011, 12:49 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Because the bottom line is that your car is running a comparable 60-130 time as the 1500 Lambos. Yes they would probably have an edge but I think it would be competitive.

If you lose, hey, you lost to a car w/ 600 more hp, you would still be a bad mo fo in my book.
I think the numbers on paper are somewhat deceiving. But the reality is that all of these cars are VERY fast. I would love to see how Joe

Old 04-16-2011, 12:51 PM

I think the numbers on paper are somewhat deceiving. But the reality is that all of these cars are VERY fast. I would love to see how Joe Or Sloss' cars would do against the 1500 UGR and RK1 builds I think it would be surprising. With that said I think EVOMS is dropping anchor at the top of the Porsche food chain. John Bray builds a motor that looks as good as it performs.

Old 04-16-2011, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by bmoores
I think the numbers on paper are somewhat deceiving. But the reality is that all of these cars are VERY fast. I would love to see how Joe Or Sloss' cars would do against the 1500 UGR and RK1 builds I think it would be surprising. With that said I think EVOMS is dropping anchor at the top of the Porsche food chain. John Bray builds a motor that looks as good as it performs.

Ben...I cant believe your falling for Kevins Fake Videos...

Old 04-16-2011, 12:59 PM
That video is about as real as his claims of heterosexuality. October 2009 scarred me for life.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by bmoores
That video is about as real as his claims of heterosexuality. October 2009 scarred me for life.

LMFAO....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Evolution Motorsports 3.96 60-130 Record Breaking... VIDEO