996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Need help with door panel removal! (pics inside)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2017, 07:43 AM
rickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 32krazy!
**** off rat. you and sam can rot in hell
Steve,
WOW.... where's this coming from ? My first thought is to fire back. But I say to myself you are not a child and there is a more mature way to handle this. I can remember in the past other members posting there thoughts about you. And I said, " is this the same guy ? " The same guy I have had numerous conversations with. All of which were intelligent enjoyable conversations.
Steve, I don't understand... is this because I did not take your advise on purchasing my new turbos ? Is this because I purchased a set of Xonas from Sam and did not purchase SRM turbos (your buddy) as you recommended. Let me tell you how I do things in the way of making purchases. Especially larger ones. I first figure out what my needs are. Then I research. Ask ?'s , do some reading and get some opinions. (hang in there, this is going somewhere). Price is the last thing on my mind until I have made a decision on a particular product. When I have finally made that decision, then I start thinking about who will I buy this product from. Although price is important to me (nobody likes to grossly overpay), customer service is just as important if not more. If I am to make a large purchase of multiple items, I first test the waters with a small purchase and see how it goes. This is the moral. I did take your advise and purchased a set of IC's from SRM. I think it is a good product. I will not get into it but the transaction failed miserably. In fact almost a year later I am still owed money. This is no way your fault and I did not think twice that it was your recommendation. So yes.. I would be a fool to throw money in that direction. Not to mention his turbos were not for me.
I did think more of you than this. I still think your an intelligent guy with alot to offer to this forum. But this was not the correct way to go about your feelings toward me. I did nothing to you ! I'm sorry this is sounding like a " love letter" but believe me it is far from that. I'm starting to think that the other members opinions of you are justified.
If you have a problem with me, Be a man... give me a call (you have my #) or just ignore me. if I have offended you in any way, I did it unknowingly and I apologize. Your response to me is totally out of line as most can see from my previous post. I did nothing to spark this and if it's a c#@k fight your looking for, I would prefer to do it privately or face to face.
Although this can be quite entertaining, this forum has no place for this baby bull****.

Old 08-26-2017, 08:09 AM
rickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud of
My post wasnt directed at you. You can die in a fire for all i care
I don't understand. How come your original comment was removed. It still exist at the top of my post. And what does it mean " My post was not directed at you" if it immediately followed my post to you.
What does 32KRAZY stand for....HMMM.

Old 08-26-2017, 09:50 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Wow
That's all I need to know. Great job hustling on your reputation score and selling on the side through pm as much as you can while acting like you're helping people. Karma!

Old 08-26-2017, 11:31 AM
my post was to contribute the to the thread not to you. contribution. something you know little about. just because it was below yours doesnt mean i was speaking to you. get over yourself
Stop and take a deep breath. Your not making sense. Your comment about me had my previous post highlighted above it.
YOU DON'T WANT TO GO DOWN THIS ROAD YOU ARE ON !

Old 08-26-2017, 12:01 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
You make a lot of sense! You described me perfectly lol. That's why there's so many people who would agree with you right? If you had such a good judgment maybe your car would be running after three years of bouncing from place to place to place to place. Snatching every deal you can and taking advantage of everything you could. Maybe all the people you try to bash can bend together LOL. Always picking fights with people who really contribute here. Just because we make a fair living doing it and we are open about it AND sponsor doesn't make it near what you do. You were banned temporarily because you were given a chance. You were banned for good reason. I have all the emails I need from people letting us know your tactics to sway them into what would benefit you and your agenda. Including ones where I was quite helpful to yourself before you had that agenda. You're spreading misinformation and taking new products and opinions up against the top in the business. You got away with it for a long time and the line was drawn. Your vulgar comments describe you perfectly. Your thin so-called friendship with people until they decide not to take your advice which always includes a purchase to your liking that supports your agenda says the same. Maybe now it will be different. I'm not going to bicker with you anymore. If you feel like you must get into all of my threads and act like you know something you can keep doing it but maybe you just don't realize what people really understand and you're just going to keep fighting your personal good fight. You're an angry guy I'm sorry about it for you. Hope you get your car running soon. Maybe you will be happier. I'll let all of my contributions and reputation stand on its own on this one but nice try.

Last edited by SamboTT@ByDesign; 08-26-2017 at 12:25 PM.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:12 PM
Former Vendor
To the OP and B sorry for the derail. Good information here. If you're stuck please send me a private message I could go to the shop Monday and take a video for you we have tons of race cars taken apart so it should be easy if you need me. Cheers

Old 08-28-2017, 10:49 AM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
My post wasnt directed at you. You can die in a fire for all i care
Steve - this is unacceptable. Take this drama OFF the forum.

On that note this thread has run it's course.

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |