996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K12 Official Information Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 02:23 PM
thepursuit007 is on a distinguished road
payment on its way

Originally Posted by houstonT
Helmets are not provided. Yours will be fine. Thanks!
Thanks, I am sending my payment to you via paypal now

James - 2002 Z06

Old 01-25-2012, 02:37 PM
HitDaApex is on a distinguished road
Also interested in sponsor information... mind sending me some over?

Old 01-31-2012, 08:37 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Sign me up for the road course Peter. Thanks

Old 01-31-2012, 09:06 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
In regards to the hotel, looks like we are almost sold out of rooms...

I am working on securing more rooms, I will have more info tomorrow (2/1), as for now, info from the hotel:
We have contacted the Omni Central Reservations office regarding the two rate issue. The issue is that they can book the two rates but the system automatically reverts to the first rate once the confirmation is done. This is something that can not be rectified, the system will not except two different rates. Omni reservations will now tell the guest that the Hotel will follow up with their confirmation within 24 hours of booking which will reflect the two rates for those who have them.

The hotel will be arranging for additional parking at the Conocophillips parking lot adjacent to the hotel. We are asking that all trailers are parked in this area. This is a secured lot with gated security entrance that will have access at certain times throughout the day and evening. After midnight the gates are locked and no guest are allowed in this lot during the over night hours.
The hotel will hire and pay for two police officers to patrol the hotel parking lot during the evening hours.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:07 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Sure, can you email me at pblach@att.net please?

Originally Posted by HitDaApex
Also interested in sponsor information... mind sending me some over?

Old 01-31-2012, 09:46 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Sign me up for the road course Peter. Thanks
Todd,

What car are you running on the road course? Do you still have your M3, because GT35's are a major handful on a road course.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 02-01-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:59 PM
So a local business owner (company is called Victory Healthcare) comes to me and says "I really love the 60-130 event...I would like to donate $1,500 to TX2K12 but only if it's all paid out during an official 60-130 event." My response..."DONE"

On Saturday, we will have some dedicated time for 60-130 runs. ANYONE can use a vbox (we will have one dedicated 60-130 lane in the staging area) and give it a go. Victory Healthcare will pay the following:

1st Place Quickest 60-130 Time: $750
2nd Place: $500
3rd Place: $250

All you have to do is purchase your 2-day tech card and you can run both the 1/4 mile drags and the 60-130. The only rule that exists is that you canNOT use a full race slick. DOT approved tires only (drag radials, R888, street tires, ET streets all ok).

Thanks to Victory Healthcare for this generous contribution and for supporting TX2K12!!!! See you guys at the races...

Peter

Old 02-05-2012, 10:33 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
That's cool. I'm in.

Old 02-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Ziscolp will become famous soon enough
Cant wait it just keeps getting better and better...

Old 02-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
So a local business owner (company is called Victory Healthcare) comes to me and says "I really love the 60-130 event...I would like to donate $1,500 to TX2K12 but only if it's all paid out during an official 60-130 event." My response..."DONE"

On Saturday, we will have some dedicated time for 60-130 runs. ANYONE can use a vbox (we will have one dedicated 60-130 lane in the staging area) and give it a go. Victory Healthcare will pay the following:

1st Place Quickest 60-130 Time: $750
2nd Place: $500
3rd Place: $250

All you have to do is purchase your 2-day tech card and you can run both the 1/4 mile drags and the 60-130. The only rule that exists is that you canNOT use a full race slick. DOT approved tires only (drag radials, R888, street tires, ET streets all ok).

Thanks to Victory Healthcare for this generous contribution and for supporting TX2K12!!!! See you guys at the races...

Peter
I will definitely be part of this^.

Old 02-06-2012, 07:44 PM
Jenni video, part 2 Enjoy fellas

Old 02-07-2012, 06:32 AM
FYI, we have 4 advanced spots and 7 beginner spots left, once those fill, we will be done with entrants. Please sign up now if you plan to run!
Peter

Old 02-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Turbroe is a jewel in the roughTurbroe is a jewel in the roughTurbroe is a jewel in the rough
Did enjoy... Thanks... in a word..."Holy!!!!"

Old 02-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Jenni video, part 2 Enjoy fellas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGBsJEOMOzs
I like when she pushes the seatbelt down and it has a pushup effect on her...um...assets.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:53 PM
bad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I like when she pushes the seatbelt down and it has a pushup effect on her...um...assets.
...passenger seatbelt turned off? She has built in airbags.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TX2K12 Official Information Thread