996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K12 Official Information Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 09:09 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Omni is booked...The alternate hotel for TX2K12 will be Houston Marriott Energy Corridor. The hotel is about 1 mile from the Omni on the other side of I-10. It has a parking garage and plenty of trailer parking.

Rates and Room Block

Wednesday night March 14: $99 - 20 rooms
Thursday night March 15: $99 - 50 rooms
Friday night March 16: $99 - 50 rooms
Saturday night March 17: $99 - 50 rooms
Sunday night March 18: $99 - 10 rooms

Reservation Phone Number

1-888-403-6793 for reservations

YOU MUST BOOK YOUR ROOM BY MARCH 8TH OR YOU WILL NOT GET THE DISCOUNTED RATE LISTED ABOVE.

Houston Marriott Energy Corridor
16011 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77094

Reservation Instructions
When you call to reserve, you MUST use the confirmation number "TX2K12 Room Block" and you must tell them it's for Houston Marriott Energy Corridor

Reservation Web Link
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...toDate=3/19/12

In the picture below you can see the hotel in the middle with the pool and the parking structure behind the hotel (furthest away from I-10).

Old 02-18-2012, 02:19 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
This year should be insane!

Old 02-18-2012, 04:53 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
2/18 I have 1 advanced and 2 beginner spots open.
Peter

Old 02-19-2012, 11:44 AM
2/19
1 beginner left
1 advanced left

Old 02-20-2012, 07:54 AM
Bumbera's is on a distinguished road
Bumbera's Performance Associates will have fuel, NOS, and Methanol on hand again this year!

Last year we were located at Highway 6 and I-10 - we have now moved a little farther West into Katy! Our new address is 6103 Highway Blvd, Katy, TX 77494.

www.bumberas.com

We are now about 15-20 minutes from the track and WE HAVE OUR DYNO UP AND RUNNING!

We will be glad to accomodate anyone who needs nitrous, fuel, methanol, or needs to make some pulls!

Call us if you have any questions 281-493-9300!

Old 02-20-2012, 11:18 AM
nota_troll will become famous soon enoughnota_troll will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by houstonT
2/19
1 beginner left
1 advanced left
I'll take the beginner spot.

Old 02-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bumbera's
Bumbera's Performance Associates will have fuel, NOS, and Methanol on hand again this year!

Last year we were located at Highway 6 and I-10 - we have now moved a little farther West into Katy! Our new address is 6103 Highway Blvd, Katy, TX 77494.

www.bumberas.com

We are now about 15-20 minutes from the track and WE HAVE OUR DYNO UP AND RUNNING!

We will be glad to accomodate anyone who needs nitrous, fuel, methanol, or needs to make some pulls!

Call us if you have any questions 281-493-9300!
Awesome....C16?

Old 02-20-2012, 12:42 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Awesome....C16?

No, Bumbera's only sells Sunoco, but their 116Max is what I run sometimes in place of the Vp C16.

Old 02-20-2012, 03:32 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
No, Bumbera's only sells Sunoco, but their 116Max is what I run sometimes in place of the Vp C16.
Does the specific gravity match?

Old 02-20-2012, 04:42 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Does the specific gravity match?
Google.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:58 AM
Bumbera's is on a distinguished road
We sell Sunoco fuels - 104, 110, 112, 116, Methanol and NOS.

Old 02-21-2012, 07:55 AM
2/21/12

Road Race/Driver's Education event is FULL. There are no more spots available for sale. The only way to open up more spots is for someone to guarantee 15 cars at $225/each. That would allow me to extend the 1/2 day to a full day event.

Having said that, I do know of one driver that will not make it that has already paid. If you are interested in his spot, email me at pblach@att.net and indicate your level (adv or beg) and depending on if that fits with the spot opening up, I will put you in touch with that driver and you can pay him directly.

Thanks!
Peter

Old 02-21-2012, 08:28 AM
I wanted to publicly announce that CAR CRAZY (http://carcrazycentral.com/ and http://www.speedtv.com/programs/car-crazy/) and Barry Meguiar will be at the Dyno Day on Friday at TX2K12. He will be looking to meet gear heads like YOU and plans to interview and air highlights from our event on the SPEED channel! I want to thank John Hennessey for making this happen...cya guys soon!

Peter

Old 02-21-2012, 09:03 AM
RR/DE list updated, there is no longer any spots available. As per my previous post, the only way to get more spots is for someone to step up and pay/guarantee for 15 more at $225/each.
Peter

Old 02-21-2012, 11:29 AM
I have someone looking to buy an advanced spot if any racers that have signed up and paid would like to sell their spot. Please let me know by emailing me at pblach@att.net
Thanks,
Peter

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TX2K12 Official Information Thread