996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Replaced window regulator last year, now pass. window made crunching sound, wouldnt

Old 03-27-2012, 09:18 AM
drhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to behold
Replaced window regulator last year, now pass. window made crunching sound, wouldnt

roll down, now hardly moves but sound like its trying to when button is pushed?? Removed door panel, I can see the regulator but how do I get it out to replace, I had my guy do it last time....is that the same problem again??

Old 03-27-2012, 10:04 AM
jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !
Very similar removal,installation here....http://www.bombaydigital.com/boxster/projects/window/. Take a look at the cable and the pulley in the corner. May be the cable jump it or it is out of sequence...