996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

EBWerks goes above and beyond

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 10:15 PM
mrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond repute
EBWerks goes above and beyond

These guys are top notch when it comes to service. They saw the thread I opened about the issues I was having with my neighbors vs. the volume of their 3" exhaust and they are truly going above and beyond what I would expect any vendor to do in this case.
Thank you Enrique and Ben.

Last edited by mrmaass; 07-10-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Sweet, I have some neighbors that are a problem also. Do you think if I buy their exhaust, they'll take care of them for me too?

Me to neighbor "don't make me call Enrique and Ben "

Old 07-10-2012, 11:18 PM
mrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond reputemrmaass has a reputation beyond repute
LOL Yes they will intimidate your neighbors into leaving you alone so you can enjoy your exhaust.
Not exactly but that is a pretty funny thought. I can picture each of them walking to the next house over carrying a full 3" x pipe in each hand "Do we have a problem...I didn't think so."

Old 07-11-2012, 10:29 AM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
So is the exhaust more liveable for you now with the restrictor or whatever they provided?

Old 07-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by daedalus
So is the exhaust more liveable for you now with the restrictor or whatever they provided?
I can't say what they have done or have promised to do but they have stepped up when they really didn't have to and I will say I am impressed with their ethics.

Old 07-11-2012, 12:06 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
understood!