996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Intercity Transport (sponsor) Any Good?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 09:32 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Now that would be funny! Red Porsche towing other exotics down the road!

Old 08-24-2005, 09:39 AM
gt2next is on a distinguished road
hmmmm.....pay a person who is known for being arrested for speeding on the way to the shootout to take your own personal vehicle across the country for MORE $ than it would cost to put on a insured, covered truck? am i missing something here? sounds like the worst deal of the century. hey, i have an idea! why don't i start a business where you let me drive your porsches and ferrari's (you know, to keep the batteries from dying), and in return i keep them clean and detailed? anybody interested?

Old 08-24-2005, 10:09 AM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
C4S ... Nash ... I'm shipping a Maybach 57 to LA ... whenever you guys are ready ... let me know if the person can ship 3 cars?

Dario

Old 08-24-2005, 11:38 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally posted by gt2next
hmmmm.....pay a person who is known for being arrested for speeding on the way to the shootout to take your own personal vehicle across the country for MORE $ than it would cost to put on a insured, covered truck? am i missing something here? sounds like the worst deal of the century. hey, i have an idea! why don't i start a business where you let me drive your porsches and ferrari's (you know, to keep the batteries from dying), and in return i keep them clean and detailed? anybody interested?
You know it is good for these cars to get the carbon cleaned out once in a while!

And it was NOT on the way to the shootout it was on the way home from the shootout!

Oh and I was not arrested for speeding, see you have all the facts wrong!

Old 08-24-2005, 11:40 AM
gsc
gsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant future
Too bad they dont deliver cars to Canada.

Old 08-24-2005, 05:04 PM
jayster is on a distinguished road
they are very good

Old 08-24-2005, 11:01 PM
nash is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by 20C4S
nash,
i don't know how his schedule is but my car won't be ready til the end of this week of early next week. we should get together to see if we can do something together.
Let me find out exactly when the car will be ready. I'll try to do that tomorrow. I have to take the car to the dealer to get a broken latch repaired, and we are waiting on the part to arrive. I would guess I can ship the car on Friday at the earliest, but I could be wrong (either way).

Old 08-24-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by DarioTexas
C4S ... Nash ... I'm shipping a Maybach 57 to LA ... whenever you guys are ready ... let me know if the person can ship 3 cars?
With a 57, an A8L and one other car, someone's going to be hanging out the back

Old 08-25-2005, 09:52 AM
kes7u will become famous soon enough
Not sure about them, but I would NOT use the companies I am using. I have owned my car since 8/5/05. I have arranged for shipping using National Auto Transport (broker in Miami) who then set it up with A-A Auto Transport (San Diego). It is now 8/24/05 and I still do not have the car. Both companies are very poor regarding returning phone calls. They were supposed to set things up to have the car delivered on 8/20/05, but I still have not gotten a phone call to set up delivery.

Not sure what to do at this point. When they broke the initial agreement to deliver on the 20th, they assured me it would be delivered sometime this week.

I am ripping my hair out trying to decide what to do next. If I can't get them to tell me where the car is or when it will be delivered, do I call the police???

Kevin

Old 08-25-2005, 10:24 AM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
KES7,

I think this happened to someone in the past ...

Here ya go ...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...Transport+Lost

Cheers,
Dario

Old 08-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Dario/Arling - I can ship out Friday or any day after that. I've PM'd you both my number so we can arrange the pickups. Whatever works for you guys is fine by me.

Old 08-25-2005, 04:53 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
looks like my car is hanging in the back & goes out tomorrow! if not, friday will work out.