996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.
View Poll Results: Bronze or Silver?
Bronze Burst
54.55%
Brilliant Silver
45.45%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Forgestar F14 - bronze or silver?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by FI_FTW
Gray isn't bad but looks a little "dead" on silver IMO.

You selling ?
No, not selling they are my second set for the race car (they are also 12's and 14's so too wide unless you are tubbed like my GT2). I have the same set in gold in the pic below. I love the bronze and wish my gold ones were that dark bronze, might have to have mine redone. That bronze looks awesome!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 5.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	359072  
Old 04-12-2014, 11:50 PM
FI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zuluracerx
No, not selling they are my second set for the race car (they are also 12's and 14's so too wide unless you are tubbed like my GT2). I have the same set in gold in the pic below. I love the bronze and wish my gold ones were that dark bronze, might have to have mine redone. That bronze looks awesome!
I think a shade lighter would make that bronze perfect. I'll check if they are willing to do a custom color.

Old 04-15-2014, 06:14 PM
FI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond repute
And the decision goes to... none of them... sort of. I'll go with a lighter bronze called Sunken Treasure. Color on the left:
https://flic.kr/p/dgM2EP

Old 04-15-2014, 06:42 PM
f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !
And the decision goes to... none of them... sort of. I'll go with a lighter bronze called Sunken Treasure. Color on the left:
The bronze you selected look identical to the ones on my turbo track wheels....great color

Old 04-15-2014, 09:28 PM
Cool! Do you have any more pics of the wheels in question?

Thx!!

Originally Posted by f1crazydriver
The bronze you selected look identical to the ones on my turbo track wheels....great color

Old 04-15-2014, 09:41 PM
f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1845_zps675b5d78.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	360480  
Old 04-15-2014, 11:12 PM
Looks great! The polished lip really finishes it off!