996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

A video of CJV's Car Smoking a Supercharged Vette?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 09:26 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Ryan in SD
Another reason to dislike drag races it brings about a lot of bone head talk.

I dont have anything against the sport but it seems to be more than just coincidence that threads turn to muck when the subject is discussed.
So true

Old 09-15-2005, 09:37 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by sharkster
I thought Chad had a crazy stereo system in it???
he's got a REUS system if i'm not mistaken

Old 09-15-2005, 09:40 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by MARKSKI
maybe its jsut me.... but it seemed like the vette let off .... Ive raced myself a few times, once against a my friends very known supra here in chicago- the white one( marco's) that all are scared of- dynoed 1500 hp.... and that car took off like that. Although i have a heavy modded TT myself- it would be hard to pull like that against a modded vette.
just my opinion.
i can't believe marko has that supra on ebay

Old 09-15-2005, 09:48 AM
[SVB]Bruce is on a distinguished road
Question

who said this was a drag race?

this was at a private track...

there will always be critics and experts

Old 09-15-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by [SVB]Bruce
who said this was a drag race?

this was at a private track...

there will always be critics and experts
you didn't really comprehend what he was saying, did you?

Old 09-15-2005, 09:56 AM
[SVB]Bruce is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

no i didnt

i troll porsche boards wishing my daddy will buy me one some day

FYI CJV hasnt even participated in any of the shootouts... that is why his porsche "buddies" have no respect for him...what's sad is that he doesnt even build the car nor drive it... so what is he scared of?

Old 09-15-2005, 10:05 AM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by cjv
I find it interesting ............. the talk about street racing, at least around Silicon Valley. Yes. it is there. It's not a pretty pic. How many of you guys know (especially those who live in the area) that a little over a few weeks ago there was some heavy street racing taking place on the Monterey Highway. I knew the twenty-two year old boy who was acting as the flag man. Today he is dead. He was hit and killed in a street contest that evening by one of the contestants.
Sad to hear.

Old 09-15-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by [SVB]Bruce
no i didnt

i troll porsche boards wishing my daddy will buy me one some day

FYI CJV hasnt even participated in any of the shootouts... that is why his porsche "buddies" have no respect for him...what's sad is that he doesnt even build the car nor drive it... so what is he scared of?

what porsche "buddies" don't have respect for him :dunno:

and I don't understand your first comment. Well, except you being a troll

Old 09-15-2005, 12:05 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by cjv
I find it interesting ............. the talk about street racing, at least around Silicon Valley. Yes. it is there. It's not a pretty pic. How many of you guys know (especially those who live in the area) that a little over a few weeks ago there was some heavy street racing taking place on the Monterey Highway. I knew the twenty-two year old boy who was acting as the flag man. Today he is dead. He was hit and killed in a street contest that evening by one of the contestants.
I never race on the street anymore. Gave it up a while ago. Hence I always take it to the track... I heard about that. Very sad indeed...

I say keep it at the track.

Old 09-15-2005, 03:14 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally posted by orijinal_poser
so you raced marko, eh?? noice.

i think his best is 8.45 @ 162 mph with 38 psi of boost. ***** dynoed at 1520 rwhp @ 59 psi. freaking crazy....... too bad its for sale now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4574824399
we go back, Marco and I, 17 years.... we were in high school together.
he dynoed 1500h recently. yes his car is for sale... he opened up a race shop as well.

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 09-15-2005, 03:33 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Marco seemed like a really nice dude. I chatted to him about the 996TT a week or so ago. Great guy and down to Earth...

Old 09-15-2005, 03:55 PM
LapisCayenne is on a distinguished road
I like this Quote.

"All factory options remain except air conditioning remain, which was removed to make room for the large front mount intercooler"

Old 09-15-2005, 04:03 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
SVB Bruce is a message board genius. I loved his prior work with supraforums

Old 09-15-2005, 04:54 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Originally posted by alexWS6
SVB Bruce is a message board genius. I loved his prior work with supraforums
I say "dont feed the trolls", thats my final answere!

Wheres superD? He needs to make a remix with lyrics RE: that. I could hear it now.

"Dont feed the trolls, oyeah
They dont pay tolls, oh no~
Always eating the molls, watch out now!"

Ok well I cant do it anywhere near as good but you get the idea...

Old 09-16-2005, 12:11 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally posted by sharkster
Marco seemed like a really nice dude. I chatted to him about the 996TT a week or so ago. Great guy and down to Earth...
yes he is.... he bought a 2001 TT and was asking me all about tuning.... I turned him onto GIAC. So Im not surprised he called you.

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A video of CJV's Car Smoking a Supercharged Vette?