996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Absolutely Last Week for Tail of the Dragon Hotel Reservations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 12:13 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Absolutely Last Week for Tail of the Dragon Hotel Reservations

I have updated the main thread, Post #1.

The last open room at the Hotel De Bling is now gone. Tim'sNFS got it and he is also eligible for the longest distance traveled award.

He is coming from Texas!!!!! Way to go Tim!!!

THis is the last week we have guaranteed rooms. The Rennaisance Hotel is holding 10 rooms for us until this Friday. If you don't reserve this week, there is nothing more I can do.

I hope you guys that are on the fence decide in favor of attending. This is really going to be an unprecedented event.

Old 11-10-2003, 07:41 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Come on guys!!! We want more sign ups!!!

Old 11-10-2003, 07:55 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, where are those New Yorker's???

Old 11-10-2003, 08:12 PM
KPV
New York turbos are available with a special exclusive feature. It is part of Porsche's "Exclusive" program.

The option code is:
A N C H O R

The option prevents westward travel beyond 74 degrees west longitude (ie. NYC)

Too bad.

Old 11-10-2003, 08:51 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !

I know everyone is going to see the pictures and hear the stories of TOD and they are going to regret not going too....its a shame we can't get some more people...I don't see how it won't be a ton of fun!! Come on people, yes its a lot of miles, yes its a far drive, but this is is going to be an event to remember!! I have a feeling that out of all the cars going, everyone will have so many different setups to try and parts to look at it will keep you busy for the entire length of the trip!!!!
Evan

Old 11-10-2003, 11:37 PM
KPV
I don't know if anyone has seen the movie "The Gumball Rally" from 1977, but it opens with an executive played by Michael Sarazin spinning around in his chair in a big meeting. He opens a safe with gumballs in it and makes a phone call and says one word...........Gumball. That starts a domino effect with all of the parties that participate.

I can see us several years from now, I call someone and say "Dragon's Tail" and he calls someone else, and so on, and so on......we all just show up on a set day. Cool!

Old 11-10-2003, 11:42 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by KPV
I don't know if anyone has seen the movie "The Gumball Rally" from 1977, but it opens with an executive played by Michael Sarazin spinning around in his chair in a big meeting. He opens a safe with gumballs in it and makes a phone call and says one word...........Gumball. That starts a domino effect with all of the parties that participate.

I can see us several years from now, I call someone and say "Dragon's Tail" and he calls someone else, and so on, and so on......we all just show up on a set day. Cool!
I hear you on that, lets make this the 1st ANNUAL Tail of the Dragon meet.
Evan

Old 11-11-2003, 11:30 AM
KPV
4 DAYS LEFT TO RESERVE A ROOM!!!

Old 11-12-2003, 03:55 PM
KPV
2 DAYS LEFT TO RESERVE A ROOM!!!

Old 11-13-2003, 09:01 AM
1 MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry had to do it Ken
Evan

Old 11-13-2003, 05:41 PM
KPV
Come on guys, this is it. The one and only last chance to join us!!! Make your move!!!