996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Seal Grey 996tt @ 2014 SEMA (H&R)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 09:18 AM
Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !
You're saying that the outer most part of the wheel lip does not extend past the top of the fender lip (while the car is sitting still)?

Old 02-03-2016, 09:24 AM
silence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Steve Jarvis
You're saying that the outer most part of the wheel lip does not extend past the top of the fender lip (while the car is sitting still)?
Yes. Same thing I stated earlier if you took the time to read through. Your observation is based off of a photo. Mine is from experience of owning and building the car.

I would just go and snap another, but car is currently at shop and motor out being built for 1000hp.

Last edited by silence; 02-03-2016 at 09:33 AM.
Old 02-03-2016, 09:25 AM
silence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by su_maverick
One last question. Did you roll the fenders?
Yes. Inner fender lip is rolled.

Old 02-03-2016, 10:38 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
would love to see more pics....probably my favorite stance i've seen on a 996t

Old 02-03-2016, 10:59 AM
su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !
Ill post up the specs if I hear back from Rotiform

Old 02-03-2016, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
That's badass! Power of the internet! Cars both look great. I'll bet that's closer to ET25 if it's an 11 but looks like a 12.
Mav, the rubbing or lack there of will have to do with rolling, suspension and alignment.

Last edited by SamboTT@ByDesign; 02-03-2016 at 01:09 PM.
Old 02-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by silence
Yes. Same thing I stated earlier if you took the time to read through. Your observation is based off of a photo. Mine is from experience of owning and building the car.

I would just go and snap another, but car is currently at shop and motor out being built for 1000hp.
I did read through the entire thread, but the picture is really deceiving.

Later, Steve

Old 02-03-2016, 01:08 PM
su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
That's badass! Power of the internet! Cars both look great.
Mav, the rubbing or lack there of will have to do with rolling, suspension and alignment.
Yep! Just trying to get a baseline for what has worked for others and what the specs are to gauge the 'limits'. Ive never been a poke/stretch fan but love a good flush look without compromising performance.

Old 02-03-2016, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
That's badass! Power of the internet! Cars both look great. I'll bet that's closer to ET25 if it's an 11 but looks like a 12.
Actually a 12.5"

Old 02-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Steve Jarvis
I did read through the entire thread, but the picture is really deceiving.

Later, Steve
Definitely appears so in the photo. I get that for sure.

Old 02-03-2016, 07:41 PM
buffalosojah will become famous soon enoughbuffalosojah will become famous soon enough
Would love to see some more pictures. Looks awesome.

Old 02-03-2016, 08:11 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Actually a 12.5"
Haha beast mode!

Old 02-03-2016, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by buffalosojah
Would love to see some more pictures. Looks awesome.
Here's a couple more.

Old 02-04-2016, 09:12 AM
VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !

if you built the car why are you directing technical questions to some other guy?,..................just sayin..........

Old 02-04-2016, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by VGLNTE1
if you built the car why are you directing technical questions to some other guy?,..................just sayin..........
I don't build wheels and these are custom offset. Any others?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seal Grey 996tt @ 2014 SEMA (H&R)